Chapter 49

( Your pov )

"C'mon (Y/n)! Wake up!", Ko said as he shook my body.

"Mhmm alright..alright", I said with tired voice as I sat up and yawned.

I did my daily routine, I fixed my bed, then I went to the bathroom, did my business, washed my face and brushed my teeth, then went to my room, changed my clothes and started brushing my hair, and then I'll finally go and eat breakfast with the others.

As I brushed my hair, I started thinking about what should I do today.

How am I going to face Britney? I can't just go to her without any prove. She'll probably say something and change my thoughts about everyone and everything again!

I don't even know her that well! I only know that I don't like her~

Should I ask someone about her?

But I don't know who should I ask or trust~

"Are you okay (Y/n)?", my thoughts was cut off by Ko.

I didn't even heard him coming in!

"Yeah, I'm okay?", I said with a sweet smile.

I'm definitely not okay, a lot of things in my mind, I got beaten up yesterday, my face looks awful, I don't know who should I trust, and a lot of questions but no answers.

"You know, if there was something wrong, I'm always ready to help you!", he cheerfully said a smile and I smiled back at him.

God he looks so cute when he smiles.

I started thinking for few seconds, "Ko? can I..ask you something?", I said as I sat down on my bed.

"Of course!", he happily said and sat down next to me.

"This is a weird question but..who are..my friends?", I nervously asked as I took strand of my hair and played with it.

"Well, you have me and Tko, Rad, Enid, Dendy, Nanini, and also Fink, even though she's a villain but still your friend", he said as he counted them on his fingers.

Hmm I don't know who are Rad and Enid, but he never said Britney..

"What about Britney?", I decided to ask.

"Oh..", Ko's experience changed when I mentioned Britney, he looked down and continued, "she wasn't your friend..before you lost your memory... Did she say something different?", Ko asked.

"Nope, I just wondered, that's all!", I said with fake smile.

I feel like I need to do this on my own, so I decided not to tell him.
So she lied about us being best friends..

"Oh, okay. Now c'mon! Breakfast is almost ready!", he said happily once again as he got up.

"Alright, I'll be there minute!", I said.

There's something I need to do first.

He nodded to me and left the room. I looked at it, I grabbed it in my hand and stared at it, feeling like I don't wanna do it but I have to.