Chapter 4

Now I'm with Carol in her own car, she said her boys are waiting for us in their house.

"Now (Y/n) I know you're shy but if one of the kids bothers you, just tell me okay?", Carol said.

So I should be expecting them to bother me? How fantastic is that!

We stopped in front a house. The house is small and colorful.

"Well, here we are, from now on this is where you live"

We got out of the car and I took my backpack with me and headed to the door with Carol. Carol opened the door to me to let me in.

You've got to be kidding me!! I'm gonna live in that mess!! Welp, at least it's better than the lab.

"Boys, come here, I'd like you to meet someone", Carol shouted.

"MOM!! TKO TOOK MY CARDS BOOK!!", I hear a boy is yelling. I'm guessing that's Ko as Carol said.

"NO I DIDN'T!! I TOLD YOU I DIDNT TAKE YOUR STUPID BOOK YOU DUMB BABY!!", another boy yelled.

What a wonderful start!!

"Mom tell him to....", a boy wearing red bandana and white shirt with blue sleeves-less jacket came and stopped talking when he saw me.

"How many times I should tell you I....", another one came and did the same but he looks different than the first one, he looked more messy and edgy. 

"Boys, I'd like you to meet (Y/n), (Y/n) this is Ko and Tko", Carol said as she pointed to them.

"Um...mom? I thought you said a boy is going to live with us not some little girl!!", Tko said as he crossed his arms.

WOW...that's rude!! Do you have problem with me being girl? Cause from your look people will literally mistake you as a girl!!

"No, I said we're gonna have a kid to live with us, I didn't specify the gender", Carol said to him.

"Hi (Y/n)!! It's really nice to finally meet you!!", Ko said happily and stretched out his hand to me to shake it. I did the same thing I did to his mother, I just stared at it deadly.

"Um..mom? I think she doesn't know how to do hands shake..", Ko side awkwardly.

Is he really always that stupid?!

"Yeah mom, what's wrong with that weird girl!! She hasn't said a word since she arrived here!!", Tko said and crossed his arms.

At least he noticed that! Wait...did he just called me weird?!!

"Tko watch what you're saying. She's just too shy, I'm sure she's gonna love the place here", Carol said.

Suuure, that's soo obvious!! From all the yelling, and their stupid thinking, I'm gonna love it here!! //NOT// >:/

"Alright, I'm going to make dinner. Why don't you boys show (Y/n) the place? Just make sure you don't break anything", Carol said and left us alone.

"Come on (Y/n), I'll show you our room!!", Ko said and grabbed my hand!! I immediately pulled my hand away!

Who told him he could touch me!!

His eyes widened and Tko raise eyebrow and looked at me weirdly.

Okay, I have never felt so embarrassed like that in my whole life!!

I feel my face heat up a little so I looked away from them.

"Um...that was weird!", Tko said.

It's not weird if you had been in lab where they do some tests and hits you for every single little mistake you do stupid!!!

"I-I think she's not comfortable with touching her hand", Ko side as he put his hand behind his neck.

You really think that?!

"I'm sorry (Y/n), I didn't know", he apologized.

"Why are you apologizing? You didn't do anything wrong. It's not your fault she's a weirdo", Tko said and walk away.

JERK!!

"Don't mind my brother, he's an idiot. Why don't you follow me (Y/n)? I'll show you our room", Ko said and I nodded to him a little.

A smile appears on his face and he started walking and I followed him.

He lead me to his room, it was a bit of a mess but I think it's normal since it was two loud boys room.

I see Tko on his bed in the corner of the room playing with his phone, on his and Ko's bunk bed to be clear. Tko is down and probably Ko is up. My eyes fell on a third bed in the other corner of the room.

"This is your new bed (Y/n)!!", Ko said with excitement.

So I'm going to sleep with them?! I'm not going to sleep alone anymore?!

"So, you still won't talk, huh?", Tko now speaks. I give him a dead glare.

"Hey, What's this?", he suddenly asked. I raise eyebrow at him.

"What?", Ko asked now.

"This", Tko get up from his bed and came closer to me, too close from my face!!

What is he doing? Why is he that close?

He put his hand on my chin and his eyes down!! What is he looking at?!!

He pulled my face up, "what are you? A dog?! Why are you wearing a collar on your neck?", he shouted.

What the hack!!!

I immediately slapped his hand away and I stared at him with widened eyes.

I'm shocked, mad and maybe sad, I don't know exactly how I feel. How dare he!!

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Um...Tko? I think you made her..mad", Ko said nervously behind me

"Let her be, like she's gonna say something, HAHAHA", Tko said followed with evil laugh and he went to lay back on his bed.

I can't stay here with...him, I can with that baby Ko but Tko!!! UGHH

I run out of the room!! I saw a door open and it's seems like it was the bathroom so I quickly got inside is and locked my self in. I took a deep breath.

This was so embarrassing!! Did he really need to do that?! Why those stupid doctors had made a collar!!  Why am I embarrassed?!

I washed my face and looked at my self in the mirror.

Okay (Y/n), it's fine, he is jerk and rude, so what? Am I gonna cry and get so emotional because of what he said? No, definitely not!! I'm stronger than that. Back there in the lab they had called me names worse than a dog!!