Chapter 15

( Your pov )

Tko hold my wrist and pulled me with him to a store called 'Gar's Bodega'.

I don't know why...but being around him makes me really feel....safe.

As we entered the store, I see the same teenage girl and the alien I saw yesterday with Ko.

"Hey dude, didn't see ya in a while", the girl said.

"Yeah, we heard you've been grounded hAHa", the alien said.

"Yeah, and thanks to her!", he said as he let go of my wrist, looked at me with hate and crossed his arms.

I glared at him. "Aw, there's no way that adorable girl do that!!", the girl said as she looked at me.

"Yeah!! Also Ko told us that you were bulling her!!", the alien pointed at Tko.

"What!! No I didn't!! She's faking it!!", Tko yelled.

"Yeah right.", the alien said as he walked pass Tko and looked at me, "Your name is (Y/n), right? Ko told us about you. I'm Rad by the way"

The girl came along, "Yeah, I'm Enid, it's so nice to meet ya", she said as she messed playfully with my hair.

He must've told them I don't shake hands. Good.

"Pffft...whatever", Tko said, he walked and sat on a bunch of boxes, he took his phone and what seems like headphones.

"Oh no you won't", Enid said as she walked to Tko's direction and took his headphones off.

"What the...Hey!!", Tko yelled. Ko came to the bodega.

"Hey guys!", Ko said happily but he stopped and stood beside me as we both stare at the others.

"Yesterday we worked so hard here and now it's your turn!", Enid said as she crossed her arms.

"Yeah, every time you come here you just sit down and do nothing!!", Rad said as he stood beside Enid.

"Yeah Tko, mommy said you should work!", Ko joined them.

Hahaha, you deserve that Tko!!

I smirk at him and he saw me. "Errrr okay fine, I'll clean, give me my headphones back" Tko said as he got up.

Enid gave it back to him, he walked to which seems like staff room. Second later he came with a broom.

Rad started removing some boxes with his fingers power, Enid went to the counter where people had waited.

"So I guess I'm gonna help in the store too, do you wanna work with me?!", Ko said fully with hope.

I looked at him, he was smiling, but his smile disappeared when I shook my head as a no.

I didn't came here to work, I came here because I can't stay alone in the house. I don't wanna work, especially in place full with people!!

"Oh..um..okay! But if you need me, I'll be cleaning in the bathroom! See you later (Y/n)!", he said with his regular smile and went to the bathroom.

Eww thank god I didn't nodded to him!! How can he be happy with cleaning the toilets!!

I started walking and looking around the store.

Ugh I'm boooooredd!! What am I gonna do here anyway?!

As I was walking, I noticed Tko, he was looking at something in the shelves.

I walked away, Enid was busy with the people, Ko is in the bathroom, and I don't see Rad nearby..

This is my chance to get out of this place!

I walked fast to the door and got out!

I can't believe it...I'm out!! Nice work me!

Again, I started walking and looking around the plaza.

"(Y/n)!!"

Ugh what now!!!

I stopped and turned to see the person who called me, and it was Nanini. I looked around to see if someone came with her. No one!

Thank god, I don't want to get any attention here.

"Hey (Y/n)! What are you doing here?", she asked.

That's none of your business you little goon!

I stared at her not answering. "Okay um..wanna hang ou...", I cut her off by walking away, not caring.

Can't I be alone in five minutes!!

I saw a trees, well more like a forest.

Maybe no one will annoy me there?! But what if I get lost or hurt? What if Carol gets mad at me?!

I thought about it and I made my decision, I'm going there. I started walking inside the forest. I'm looking around, I see the birds singing, bunnies jumping around, and there's small dinosaurs family.

Huh? It's not that bad!

I continued walking, until I reached a small lake.

This place is good to relax and be alone!

But suddenly, I heard sniffing, I stoped walking, I took few steps back and hide behind a tree, I started looking around carefully. Until my eyes landed on back of a girl, I can't see her face but I see her long green hair.

Why is she crying? And what's she doing here alone?

I started walking to her direction slowly, but for my good luck, I stepped on a stick and made a noise which made the girl jump in fear and yell, "WHO'S THERE?!!!"

She looked at me with red eyes, "what are you doing here? And what do you want?"

I ignored her questions and walked closer to her. "D-Don't come any closer!", she stuttered a little, but I ignored and kept walking to her.

"I-I'm warning you!! I-I have a weapon!"

Like I'm going to believe that! If you did have one you wouldn't be nervous like you are now.

When I got closer to her, she looked at me with widened eyes, not knowing what I'm doing. I sat down on the grass beside her.

She looked at me weirdly, "so your just gonna sit here?!", she yelled at me and run her hands in the air angrily. But my respond was laying my back on the ground.

She sat down next to me, "why aren't you saying anything?", she asked in serious tone. Nothing come out of me, I just started at the sky.

"Oh I get it! You think just because you're a hero you're better than me!!!", she said sarcastically.

Wait what?! Hero? Me?! How funny.

I raised an eyebrow at her, "wait..You're not a hero?!", I shook my head.  "Then why aren't you answering me?!"

Is it really that hard to understand that I don't like talking much?

She sighed and laid her back on the ground beside me. "At least tell me your name!"

...

...

...

...

...

...

"(Y/n)"