Chapter 37

( Your pov )

I woke up with really bad headache, I opened my eyes to find myself in...my bed? I looked around and I'm still in my room (The sharing room).

So...that was just a dream?!

I got up and I looked at myself in the mirror, I'm still wearing my collar..

Thank god it was just a dream!! What a nightmare!!
I can't imagine losing my daddy like that!!

Suddenly, I heard someone opening the door, and it was Tko.

"Oh thank god you're awake!! How are you feeling (Y/n)?!", he said as he jumped hugging me tightly.

What's that all about?! Why was he so worried?

"What's wrong?", I asked confused.

He pulled off and grabbed my shoulders, he looked at me surprised in the eyes, "don't you remember?!", he asked with shock.

"R..remember what?", I asked as I felt a little afraid.

I have really bad feeling for this!

He hugged me again, but this time he hugged me sooo tightly as if he wanted to squeeze me.

"T-Tko! Y-You're scaring me!", I said in worried as I stuttered.

"I'm sooo sorry (Y/n)...., I really am...", Tko started squeezing me even more.

"For....what..?".......

.

( Ko's pov )

I'm in the living room with my mommy, Tko went to check on (Y/n), he was doing that every ten minutes! And the room is awkwardly silent, no one has spoke or anything, it's been like that for four hours now.

On the way home mommy tried to talk to Tko after what happened but he never answered, he never said anything, which made us feel awkward.

I want to say something to break the silent, but I don't know what to say.

"NOOO, YOU'RE LYING!!"

We suddenly heard (Y/n) yelling, my mom looked at me and then she got up and went to my room direction.

I jumped off the sofa and followed her. The first thing we see is (Y/n) crying between Tko's arms.

"What happened?!", mommy asked.

"........", Tko mumbled something, but we didn't hear him clearly.

"What?", my mommy asked.

"I SAID LEAVE!!", Tko suddenly yelled with anger, and that made me and mommy shocked.

Why is he yelling at us like that?! We've never done anything wrong!

"..okay..c'mon ko..", mommy said in low voice.

We both left the room and my mommy sigh.

I have feelings that things won't be the same as before...

.

.

~ Three Months Later

Things had really changed, Tko is darker than before, he literally hates everyone and don't show any respect, he doesn't eat with me and mommy on the table like we used to do, and he only leaves the house for school and when he comes back he goes straight to our room.

(Y/n) is depressed, she never leaves the room, only for the bathroom, she never spoke even since her father death, well I think she only speak with Tko when they're alone. She also refuse to eat or to go to school. we tried to make her at least go out the room not for the bathroom but she always refuse.

Right now I'm in the kitchen sitting on the table, my mom made some spaghetti.

At this moment Tko came back home, "I'm back", he said like he usually say.

"Hey sweetie, I made spaghetti! Why don't you joi..", my mommy was cut off.

"I'm not hungry", he said rudely as he walled to our room.

"*Sigh* well, it's looks like it's just you and me Ko...again..", mommy said as she looked at me with sad smile.

"Yeah.."

I hate how things are going on..

.

( Tko's pov )

I walked immediately to my room to see (Y/n), I slowly opened the door, the room was dark and (Y/n) is laying in her bed hugging her teddy bear.

I got in and closed the door behind me, she turned her head and looked at me, she immediately sat up.

"Hey", I softly said as I walked to her.

She didn't say anything. I got on her bed and pulled her to my lap, I put my chin on her head as I hugged her.

"How are you feeling?", I soft asked.

"The usual...", she said in low voice.

There was a little silence for a moment..

"Talk to me (Y/n)..", I said as I hugged her tightly.

"There's nothing to say Tko..", she said.

"We need to change this!", I said.

"What do you mean?", she asked as she looked up at me.

"I mean..c'mon (Y/n)! You can't spend your whole life locking yourself in this room! You need to go out, not just the room, you need to go out the house, to school, and more"

"But..I don't want to..", she said as she looked down.

"You need to (Y/n)! At least do it for me?", I said.

This is too much! She doesn't do anything! All what she do is laying her on the bed for the last three months!
This is unhealthy for her, I don't want her here cuddling with her teddy bear doing nothing..

She didn't answer. "Please?", I begged her.

She was silent for a moment, "..fine..I guess...,I'll try..."

Hearing her saying that made me feel so relief, she's finally gonna do something!

"Thanks sugar", I said with tiny smile and kissed her cheek.

"So..where are we going?", she asked.

"Hmm...to school", I answered her.

"But..."

"What's wrong?", I asked confused.

"There will be a lot...of people.."

"But you need to go to school (Y/n). And don't worry about that, I'll be beside you all the time", I said as I leaned my head on her shoulder.

"What if someone...hurt me..?", she suddenly asked with low voice.

She must be really nervous and scared about it..

"Then they'll have to deal with This", I said with smirk as I raised my arm and showed her my muscles.

She giggled a little, "thank you Tko, I really appreciate it"

I grabbed her cheek and made her look at me, then I kissed her on the lips which made her jump in surprise.

She definitely didn't expect it.

She kissed me back and I could feel her smiling in the kiss.

We stayed like this for awhile....