Chapter 18

( Tko's pov )

After (Y/n) slept in my lap, I started playing with her (h/c) hair, I wanna make sure she's relaxing.

Man! I really love playing with her hair!

I don't know why I did this to her, but she's really pushing me to my limits.

Right now I can't do anything to her, I just have to wait until she wakes up again.

She's the first person who came to my treehouse, I've never let  anyone came here! Not even Ko...!
I feel like (Y/n) is special, and I wanna help her and be here for her.

I think.....I have feelings for her

.

( Ko's pov )

It has been more than half hour now! And I still can't find Tko and (Y/n) anywhere!!

I got back to the bodega cause I didn't want to get lost in the forest.

Maybe that's why they're late, maybe they got lost in the forest!! Or maybe they got attacked by animal!! Or maybe worse!!

I shook my head to get these thoughts out of my head.

No, Tko have powers, he's stronger than me, he also can fly, if he got lost he will probably fly up and see where's the plaza.

But what about (Y/n)? She's not save! Especially with Tko! Last time I left them together he cut her hair and hurt her!!

"What are you thinking about little dude?"

"Huh?" I looked up to see it was Rad, "oh..um...I'm just worried about (Y/n) and Tko, they haven't returned yet"

"Hmm..I'm sure there're fine, probably Tko is messing around", Rad said.

"Not with (Y/n)! She doesn't like when someone messing with her! And if something happened, Tko won't hesitate to hurt her!! What if they got attacked by animal o-or got lost in the forest..or..or...", I started panicking.

"Relax Ko" Rad said as he messed with my head, "you're just overthinking, I'm sure they're fine and will come back soon, did you try to call them?"

Call them?! I face palm myself, how didn't that came in my mind?!

"N-No, wait...I'll try", I took my phone out of my pocket and called Tko.

I waited for few seconds before he finally answer. "What do you want?"

"Um..hey T-Tko, we were just wondering how are you and (Y/n)?" Rad face palm him self

"We're fine, don't call unless there's something important", Tko said with annoyed as he was about to hang up the call.

"Ask him where they are!!.", Rad whispered to me.

"Wait!! where are you and when are you coming back?!", I asked fast before he hung up.

"We'll be back soon, now stop bothering me you dumb baby!", Tko said hang up.

Rude!!

"See, I told you they're fine, they will come back soon, don't worry" Rad said.

"Y-Yeah..yeah...they will"

"Now c'mon, there's new game I wanna try in the Game Center", he said and started walking.

Well I hope he's right and they're fine.

.

( Your pov )

I heard Tko talking to someone on the phone, from the way he's talking I'm guessing it was Ko.

I felt Tko's hand on my head, "I know you're awake (Y/n)"

Dammit!

I opened my eyes to meet his eyes upside down, I was laying on his lap, I tried to move but it's hard and I'm feeling the pain in my whole body.

Did he do something while I was sleeping?!

Tko put his hands on my shoulders and laid me back on his lap again.

"Don't move, I'm gonna take off your shirt", he said and I immediately blushed.

What?! That's means he didn't do anything, that's good, but it's bad right now!!

He grabbed the edge of my shirt trying to pull it up, put I grabbed his hand pushing it down.

"I'm trying to help you (Y/n)!", he said in serious tone.

By taking off my clothes?! How is that going to help me?! I don't even want him to see what's under my shirt!!

"Trust me it's for you own good"

"Stop you freaking weirdo!!", I couldn't take it anymore.

"Aw so now I'm freaking weirdo?! I'm trying to help you!!", he yelled.

"By taking off my clothes and making me naked?! Are you insane?!!"

"What?", he gave me confused look, "Awwwww so that's the problem!" He started chuckling, "I'm not gonna make you strip naked, I'm healing your scars and wounds", he screeched in his pocket and take out what looks like a cream, "see? That's a healing cream, it'll make your scars disappear in no time"

My eyes widened, I looked away, "you knew....about that?!", I said in low voice.

How did he find out?! Why does he wants to help me?! Why he's being nice with me?!

"Y-Yeah,...I also noticed that you're in pain too..", he said.

There was an awkward silence for a moment..

I feel weak.., he saw me in pain.., he saw my scars.., does he also know where I got them?!

"Ah hum, now if you excuse me, I'm gonna...ah pull up your shirt", Tko said.

He sat me down and put his chin on my shoulder so he could see. He grabbed the edge of my shirt and slowly pulled it up revealing all my flaws and scars, I didn't even stop him.

He opened the cream and put a little amount on his hand, "um...for what your wounds looks like...this may hurt a little", he warned me and I nodded to him.

He slowly put his hand on my stomach, once his hand made contact with my body I felt the pain and the cold cream.

Tko gently rubbed on my stomach but that not enough to stop the pain. I grabbed his hand wanting him to stop.

"What's wrong?"

"It's....hurt", I said as the tears began to roll on my cheeks.

Tko was silent for a moment before he grabbed my cheek, turned my face to look at him and pulled me into a kiss. My eyes widened in surprise.

Why is he doing this? Does he have feelings for me? Or he's just pitying me?

I closed my eyes and kissed him back, I feel his other hand moving in my body and it hurts, but all my focus at the moment was on the kiss.

I don't know how I feel at this moment, am I happy? Or sad? Or hurt?
Is what are we doing good or bad?

Then we pulled off and started catching our breath, it was one long kiss.

"We're not done yet"