Chapter 22

( Your pov )

We all were sitting in the living room watching Tv except for Carol, she said she's going to check on Tko who still asleep.

Ko was sitting in the middle, I sat beside him while Mr.Gar on the other side.

Why is he still here? I'm feeling uncomfortable.

Suddenly Ko got up, "I'm going to the kitchen", he said, I can see his sadness but he's trying to hid it.

As Ko went to the kitchen, I started feeling scared.

Why did he left me with Mr.Gar!!!

I slowly looked aside up at him, and he suddenly turned all his face down looking straight at me!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA- *Girlish scream*

I immediately looked away. I felt so nervous so I jumped off the sofa and went to the kitchen where Ko was.

When I got in the kitchen, the first thing I saw was Ko standing, with sad face, and lost in his thoughts.

He must be upset about what had happened yesterday..

With hesitate, I putted my hand on his shoulder. "Huh?!", he looked at me surprised, finally realizing I am in the kitchen.

"Oh..it's just you, sorry (Y/n), I didn't notice that you're here", he said. The sadness is so clear in his eyes and his voice.

I tilted my head and gave him confused look meaning what's wrong.

He understand it, "it's just...I'm sad...none of this would've happened if I just leaved Tko alone", tears started falling down from his brown eyes, "now because of me...Mr.Gar got mad..Tko got hurt..and mommy is sad!!", he snuffed and looked down.

Why is he blaming himself? I'm the reason of their fight.

I grabbed his shoulders making him look at me and hugged him. I can tell he was surprised, Cause he he hugged me back and slowly hugged me tight.

I won't blame him, I'm surprised by myself! I feel so weird doing this..but..it feels good. 

Few seconds later, we pulled apart. "Thanks (Y/n), I really needed this", he said with small smile as he wiped his tears.

I felt good about myself, and I felt small smile appears in my face.

"Can I ask you something?", Ko asked which made me confused and a little nervous feeling like this is gonna be bad.

I slowly nodded to him, "did Tko..really hurt you? I mean in the class?". My eyes widened in shock.

I knew this was going to be bad!! What should I do?!

I started at him for a while before I shook my head meaning no.

I feel so guilty and ashamed..!

"You mean.. all this time, he was telling the truth?! You were faking it?!", he said, almost like yelling.

I felt so ashamed of myself, I nodded to him, as I was avoiding any eye contact.

"GAR!!", we suddenly heard Carol and then we heard Mr.Gar's heavy footsteps.

"You are going to tell everyone the truth! Tko is dealing with all of this because of you!", Ko's voice tone changed! He said that seriously with anger.