Chapter 2

Quick Note:
You should know that (Y/n)'s thoughts would be in italic font and without ""
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ three months later ~

( Foxtail's pov ) 

"So Dr.Glive, how is the test going?", I asked. She had put (Y/n) in a safe room to do some tests, and no matter how strong that girl is, she can't get out of this room. We can see (Y/n) but she can't see or hear us.

I see now (Y/n) fighting....No......Destroying some robots in the evilest way I've ever seen, she destroyed them to pieces with her dark powers!!

"I can't do this anymore Foxtail!! She destroyed all my robots!! I told her to stay calm and don't destroy anything, but she kept refusing to do everything I told her!! She gets mad literally at every single little thing!!", Dr.Glive yelled.

"LET ME OUT OF HERE!! YOU CANNOT LOCKED ME HERE FOR EVER!! I WILL GET OUT EVENTUALLY!!", (Y/n) shouted as she was bunching the walls try to get out. Suddenly she stopped and fall in her knees, "please let me out, I don't want to be here, what did I ever do to deserve this? where did I go wrong?", she started crying now.

"It's amazing how her emotions change so fast", Dr.Glive said in excitement and interesting way.

"I can say the same thing about you", I in sarcastic way and roll my eyes.

She ignored me and pressed a red button and started talking on the microphone, "you know darling we won't let you out if you kept getting mad and destroying everything like that"

"But why am I here?! What did I do?!", (Y/n) said, still crying.

"How many times I should tell you this? You are Dangerous!! We can't let you out no matter what you do!! You'll just keep getting emotional and started destroying everything!!...", Dr.Glive shouted angrily.

"Woow, easy Dr!! She's only 2-4 years old!! We don't want her to grow up and be evil like her criminal father!!", I said. Then I looked at (Y/n), she was looking at the ground and crying harder than before.

"Sorry Foxtail, I know she's still a baby but she's soo hard!! I didn't thought taking care of her would be that hard"

"Why don't you take a rest Dr.Glive, I'll be here watching her", I said as I put a hand on her shoulder.

"Really?! Oh Yes!! I really need a break!!", she said with excitement.

"Just get her out of this room, I want to talk to her", I told her now.

"Oh..okay, wait just a second"

.

( Your pov )

"I'm going to let you out (Y/n), there is someone wants to talk with you", I hear Dr.Glive again

Someone wants to talk with me? Could it be......Daddy?! What if it was another trick to give me a needle or to do another test or to hit me like she always do!! I don't want another punishment!! I don't want to get hurt again!!