Chapter 28

( Tko's pov )

I woke up at 3 AM, this time I woke up by myself, I wanna talk to (Y/n) since she has been ignoring me all day.

As the usual, (Y/n) is not in her bed. I got up and opened the window. I flew to the roof and she's there facing the moon.

I hope she will answer me this time...I really feel guilty about what I did...

I landed on the roof, she looked at me then turned back to the moon. I walked to her and sat beside her.

"Hey", I said.

No answer....

"Listen (Y/n), I am really sorry! I really didn't mean what I said!"

Still no answer....

"Please (Y/n), say something! At least look at me!!"

This time...she looked aside at me for few seconds, then she looked back at the moon.

"Oh c'mon!", I yelled, "what do you want me to do to make you forgive me!!"

And again....no answer.....

I laid my back down as I started at the stars.

I'm just gonna stay here until she talks.

.

.

"Is that what really matter to you?", (Y/n) suddenly said. I immediately sat down and looked at her.

What does she mean by that!!

"You want forgiveness, huh?", she said as she looked at me this time. I slowly nodded to her.

"Huh, I really thought I meant something to you, guess I was wrong after all", she said in voice full with sadness, she hugged her knees close to her chest and looked away.

"What do you mean by that! You do mean something, I love you (Y/n)!! I care about you!!", I told her.

"If you really loved me you would care about my feelings Tko!! All what you want is forgiveness!! Just so you don't feel guilty!!", she yelled and looked at me with tears rolling down on her cheeks, which is really surprised me.

Wow! I really didn't think of that! I don't know what to say!!

I grabbed her cheeks and made her look at me, "(Y/n), I really love you and care about you! I don't want you to forgive me unless you want to! I want you to really forgive me, I really didn't mean what I said and didn't mean to....hurt your feelings! I really love you (Y/n)!", I said as I leaned down closer to her face.

"Why?"

"Why...what?", I asked confused.

"Why do you love me? What's so special in me that makes you love me?", she said as she looked at me with her teary eyes straight in my eyes.

"(Y/n)...there's a lot of reasons to hate someone, but you don't need a reason to love someone! We do not choose who we love .. We do not choose who we hate, attitudes that grow us people .. And lose us others", I said in soft voice and smile to calm her down.