Chapter 33

( Your pov )

Fink took me and Tko to Professor Venomous's lab again, only this time she had her card to open the door.

We got in and I was behind Tko grabbing him from his shoulders.

I still fear that Professor, I really hate being here, but it's the only choice I've got right now.

Professor Venomous was there, sitting on his desk as if he were like expecting us to come.

"Hello (Y/n), I see you have finally decided to come to me for help", Professor Venomous said with his evil smirk.

I tighten my grip on Tko's shoulders as if I'm telling him to speak.

"Listen, we're not here for any problems, we're here cause (Y/n) said you can remove her collar", Tko said as he pointed on me.

"Oh yes, I can easily do that", he said as he still smirking.

"Good, do your work and remove it, we're in a hurry", Tko said as he crossed his arms.

Is that really a good way to talk to a villain like him?!

"But what do I get?"

"Huh?", Tko got confused.

"I mean, I have to get something in return. I don't do stuff for free", he said. My eyes widened in shock.

What?! He never said he wants something in return!!

Tko looked at me for a moment as he kept thinking, then he looked back at Venomous, "Alright, what do you want?"

Venomous stood up and looked down at me, "I want (Y/n)"

WHAT?!

"WHAT?!", Tko yelled in surprise. I moved closer to Tko.

This man is really freaking me out!!

Professor Venomous started walking around his lab as we watched him, "You heard me, I want her to work with me as my minion like Fink. She must be powerful since she's wearing this kind of collars, and I wanna see and know her powers too. A power like that shouldn't be waste", he said as he smirk at me.

There is no way I'm going to work with him!!

"Oh ho ho that would be cool!!", Fink jumped in excitement and then she hold my hands.
Her reaction really surprised me. "Think about (Y/n)! We will have a lot of fun time together!!", she said and my eyes widened.

I do love Fink but I don't love or like her boss.

"No way!", Tko yelled as he pushed Fink away, then he turned to Professor Venomous, "(Y/n) would never work with someone like you!! We want her freedom not moving her into another cage!"

"Well, you can always come back if you change your mind", he said.

"C'mon (Y/n), let's get out of this stinking stupid place", Tko said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me out of this lab.

"Ugh this was only a waste of time! Why did I agree for it!!", he started mumbling in anger as we kept walking to the way out.

Hearing him saying that had really made me...mad! He said it like I knew this would happen and he doesn't even trust me!

I pulled my hand away from his, he stopped and turned around looking at me, "what was that for?!", he asked.

I didn't answer, I just walked pass him and kept walking to the way out.

"Aww so now you're gonna ignore me? Like that was my fault?"

So it's my fault?!

I didn't answer, I don't want to argue with him again.