Chapter 68

( Your pov )

After Tko and I's argument, Carol came, she said that we should keep Zack with us until tomorrow as it's our responsibility since I'm the one who brought him, we can't go in the forest, it's dark and dangerous. Zack doesn't know the foster parents phone number which is bad, because they might think he's lost or got hurt and be looking for him.

We got back home, I went to my bedroom, just before I close the door, "(Y/n)!", Zack called.

I turned and looked down at him, "can I stay with you?", he asked.

I would REALLY like to have some time to be Alone!

I shook my head and was about to close the door, "pleeease! This boy is really scary! He stare at me all time!!", he begged.

Tko stared angrily at Zack all the way home, I don't know what's his problem with Zack but it's getting annoying.

I sighed, I stepped aside and opened the door to let him in, he happily got in and started looking around the room.

"Wow! This your bedroom? It so clean and nice! Wow you have awesome toys! What that?! You have pow cards?! This is amazing! I always dreamed to have one of those!", he said with amazed.

Clean isn't the right word to describe Ko and Tko's bedroom, but yeah, they have some cool stuff.

I closed the door, then I grabbed a comic book and laid down on my bed.

"So are those are your family? They look nice, except the one with purple eyes", he said.

"They're not my family, but the one with purple eyes is my boyfriend", I said not taking my eyes off the comic book.

"Woahh?! He is your boyfriend?!", he asked with shock.

"Yes, I'm her boyfriend, got a problem with that punk?", I heard Tko.

I looked at him, he was leaning down with crossed arms, facing Zack as he looked at him with annoyed and anger.

Zack shook his head, "no sir", he said with shaking voice.

"Sir? Huh?", Tko smirked.

"Tko, leave the kid alone", I said.

Zack immediately run to me, he got on my bed and sat very close to me. I didn't really mind, I just went back to the comic book.

"You seem like you care a lot about him", Tko said with annoyed.

"So?", I said, not taking my eyes off the book.

"Since when and you know him?", Tko asked.

"Just today", I simply said.

"Don't lie to me (Y/n)", Tko said.

"Are you accusing me of lying?", I angrily said as I put the comic book aside and sat up.

"What else do you want me to think? You don't talk just like that to anyone! I mean you know Ko from the moment you came, but you never talk to him or anybody else! So what's special about Him?!", Tko said angrily, but thankfully not shouting like he did in the bodega.

"First of all, I talk to anyone I want Tko. Just tell me what's exactly your problem? You didn't let me even explain earlier, you just kept cutting me off and yelling at me!", I said.

Tko didn't say anything, he just went and laid down on his bed, and there was a moment of silent.

.

.

.

.

*GROOOOOWWL*

My eyes widened and I looked at Zack.

Zack started blushing, "s-sorry.., me hungry", he said followed with nervous laugh.

I stood up and was about to go out the bedroom, "where are you going?", Tko said.

"To make him something to eat", I said.

"What?!", Tko said with shock, "mom is already making dinner"

"Which is going to be ready after an hour", I said as I turned around to go out.

"You never make me something to eat", he mumbled with anger.

My eyes widened as I realized what he had said, I turned around and looked at him with smirked.

"What?", he asked.

"Is that what's all about Tko?", I asked as I crossed my arms, still smirking. Tko raised eyebrow. "You should've said that youyjust jealous from the beginning Tko"

"W-Woah?! Me?! Jealous?! Pffft, in your dreams", he nervously said as he blushed madly, he crossed his arms and turned his head closing his eyes.

I walked closer to him and kissed him on his cheek, "I should make you jealous sometimes, you're so cute"

"I'm. Not. Cute", he said with anger as he glared at me.

"Sure thing cutie", I said leaving the room and headed to the kitchen.

Carol was cooking, when she noticed my existent, "hey sweetie, I hope your appetite is open, cause I'm making pasta for dinner!", she said with excitement.

I smiled and nodded to her, I then went to make something for Zack to eat.

.

( Zack's pov )

I grabbed the book with cool pictures on it, I opened it and stared at the pictures.

I feel that Tko is looking at me and it really bother me. I also scared that he might hurt me like other old kids do.

Why (Y/n) leave me here?

"So what's your deal?", Tko suddenly asked me.

My stomach hurt as I feel uncomfortable.

I don't want to talk with him, but I'm scared he might hurt me if I don't answer him.

"What you mean?", I asked.

"Why are you here? Why did you came with (Y/n)?", he asked.

"..I...I-I don't know..", I said.

I honestly don't know why I followed (Y/n), there is something about her that make me wanna be with her.

Tko don't say something else, he just took his phone and play with it.

I wait until (Y/n) finally came with a plate.

.

( Your pov )

I got in the room to be surprised that Tko is playing with his phone, and Zack was reading the comic book. Normally Tko will start warning Zack or do something like that to scare him.

I sat on my bed and handed Zack the plate, "here, I made you peanut butter and jelly sandwich", I said.

"It look yummy! Thank you (Y/n)!", he happily said.

I looked at Tko, he was staring but immediately turned his head away. I smiled at his funny reaction.

Aww he's soo jealous and cute!

"It sooo yummy!!", Zack said as he already had finished the sandwich.

Wow, he must be so hungry!

I playfully rubbed his head.