Chapter 31

( Your pov )

"Do you trust me?", I said as I opened my eyes looking at Tko.

I'm holding on him tightly since he's flying.

He looked at me confused, "Yes, I do trust you"

I know what I'm going to say is insane and crazy but there's no other option.

"Take us to the factory that facing plaza"

"What?! You mean...BoxMore?!", he asked surprised.

"Yes"

"Why in the world do you want to go there?! That place belongs to the villains!!"

"I know, I went there before", I decided to tell him.

"You....WHAT?!", he suddenly yelled.

Is he really gonna argue with me about this right now?!

"Tko it's not the time for that!"

He suddenly stopped and landed in the middle of the road. "It is the right time", he putted me on the ground and crossed his arms, "now start talking!"

I sighed, "well, yesterday...I didn't really...got lost....in the forest", I said as I looked away.

"Then where did you go?"

"I started walking and...I saw Fink..", I was cut off.

"You what now?! Don't tell me that dumb rat had took you to that factory!!", he said

I got nervous when he said that, he looked like he is about to explode of anger.

I looked down away, then back at him and slowly nodded.

"Are you a FOOL (Y/N)?! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA ABOUT WHAT COULD POSSIBLY HAPPEN TO YOU?! THEY COULD DO ANYTHING TO YOU THERE WHILE WE THINK YOU'RE LOST IN THE FOREST!!", Tko started shouting at me.

I didn't have the dare to answer him or even look at him in the eyes.

He is right, that professor looked dangerous and he could lock me like p.o.i.n.t. did.

I feel so ashamed right now as I kept looking down on the ground.

"Really (Y/n)? You're asking me if I trust you and you did all of that without telling me? What else did you do behind my back?", he asked with anger as he crossed his arms.

I couldn't say anything except for starting crying, hearing those words... especially from Tko had really hurt me.

Can I blam him though? He's hurt as well, he trusted me, and all what I did is do stuff behind his back.

He didn't even care that I'm crying right now, he didn't say or do anything like he usually do when I cry.

I've must hurt his feeling a lot...

I started whipping my tears and sniffing, "Fink and I... played a little...then.."

"What did you exactly played", he cut me off again.

"Tko...it's really not the time fo..."

"ANSWER THE GOD DAMN QUESTION (Y/N)!! I'M NOT PLAYING AROUND!!", he shouted at me again.

"Okay okay...J-Just..stop y-yelling at me!!", I started stuttering.

The more he yell at me, the more I begin to cry harder and harder.

"We watched a m-movie....,then we did...e-each other..h-hair...., s-she also showed me...h-her..h-her..."

"Her what?!", he asked.

It's seems like he's annoyed by the way I stutter and talk slowly.

"Her....w-weapons....and...she gave me a...gun.."

"This is unbelievable! You slapped me hard on my face just for that?! You know you could just tell me that!!"

When he said it that way, he made me look like bad person, and he makes me feel so bad and guilty.

"And...there was that purple man...", I continued as started to control my tears a little bit now as I wiped my tears.

"Professor Venomous?"

I nodded my head to him, "he said..he can help me". When I said that Tko seemed to be a little shocked.

"Help you? With what?"

"With my collar..., he said he can..remove it", I said, and this time I looked at Tko.

"And you really gonna trust him? He is obviously messing with your mind (Y/n)!"

"Do I have a choice?! I don't want to hide and lock myself! I wanna help my daddy! I wanna live normal life! I wanna be....free Tko!"

Tko looked down and then back at me, "What else did he say?"

"He knew that I have...dangerous powers and....I was locked in p.o.i.n.t"

"You told him?!", he said in surprise mix with anger.

God he's so scary when he's angry!!

"No! He...figures it by..just looking at my collar", I said as I touched my collar and looked down.

Tko was silent for a while.

I hate what's happening right now.

.

( Tko's pov )

"No! He...figures it by..just looking at my collar", (Y/n) said as she touched her collar and looked down while the tears are running down on her cheeks.

I hate looking at her like this...but do I have choice? What she did was wrong, she lied to me about being lost! She slapped Me on my face!

This is unbelievable! What should I do now?!

Think Tko think, we can't trust the villains to help us! They hate us!

But what if that Venomous can really help us? (Y/n) seems like having a good friendship with that toilet rat..

Maybe they can really help, plus it'll be a good place for us to hide in, nobody will guess we will be there.

And I'll make sure nothing happens to (Y/n)..

"Fine", I said as I crossed my arms.

"What?", (Y/n) look at me surprised.

"We're going to BoxMore, you better be right about that Venomous and the garbage rat", I said.

She wiped some of the tears with both of her hands.

"Now c'mon, jump on my back", I said and she did what I told her.

She jumped as I hold on her so she won't fall. She wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck.

Then I jumped flying making our way to BoxMore.

.

.

As we were flying, it had been a little awkward. We didn't talk at all until (Y/n) said..."Tko?"

"Yeah?"

"....I'm sorry...", she said in low voice as I can hear her silently crying and sniffing.

"I know you are.."