Chapter 39

( Your pov )

Right now, Tko and I sitting in the cafeteria, eating our lunch. More specifically, Tko is eating his lunch, I just kept staring at it.

I can't believe Tko never told me about 'Britney', How long has he known her?! And since when and she clings to him like that?!

"Aren't you hungry?", Tko suddenly said as he cut off my thoughts.

I looked away and crossed my arms.

"What's wrong?", he asked.

I'm mad at him, how could he never told me about 'her'?!

"Aw don't tell me it's because Britney?", he asked.

"Hmph", I turned myself and gave him my back. "You've never told me about her!", I said in low voice, but enough for him to hear.

I don't want anyone to hear me.

"Relax, she's new here, she came here the last week, she saw me alone and she started annoying me thinking I want to make friendship", Tko said as he took a bite from his food.

"A Friendship huh? What she did doesn't seems like 'Friendship'", I said, still in low voice.

"What she did? What do you mean?", he asked.

"You know exactly what I mean, jumping to you and hugging your arms, trying to be cute and smiles at yo..", I was cut off.

"You're jealous..", I immediately looked at Tko and he was smirking, "aren't you?"

"W-What?! N-No!", I started stuttering and blushing a little.

Well....I'm super jealous!

Tko stared at me with his smirk, he looked at my lips then back to my eyes, and then he started leaning closer.

"W-What a-are you d-doing?!", I stuttered.

Is he going to kiss me? Here?! In the cafeteria?! In front of everyone?!

He didn't answer, he just kept smirking and leaning. As he came closer, suddenly someone interrupt us be sleeping their lunch tray on our table between me and Tko!

And it was....Britney?!

She sat in the middle between me and Tko!! And I felt some eyes on us right now.

What the heck is she doing here?!

"Hey guys! Mind if I join you?!"

"Um..we're kinda in middle of something", Tko said with annoyed.

"Yeah yeah. So (Y/n), tell me about yourself, Tko never told me about you", she kept talking ignoring what Tko had said.

He..never told her about me?!

I furrowed my eyebrows and stared at her. "She doesn't talk much if you must know", Tko said.

"Oh, that's okay! Well did he tell you about me?!", Britney said with excitement as she grinned, "did he tell you about how we met and after that we became closer to each other?!"

Closer? To each other?!!

"Britney..", Tko said with anger.

"Hey! Did you heard about the freaking weirdo girl?!", she kept talking.

Freaking weirdo girl? Is she talking about me?!

"What?!", Tko asked in shock.

"I've heard that she has weird and dangerous powers! They said she destroyed the whole plaza! And she killed her own father! Everybody is afraid of her and they wants to get rid of her cause they don't want monster to be near us..", she was cut off by me slapping the table as I got up.

The whole cafeteria went silent as everybody looked at me, and I kept looking down, avoiding any eye contact.

"Y/n..?", Tko said as he stood up.

"I'm going to the bathroom, don't follow", I said as I started walking, making my way out of the cafeteria.

Once I'm out of the cafeteria, I immediately bursted in tears and started running to the bathroom.

Why is this happening? Why am I crying?!

"(Y/n)?!", someone called but I ignored it and kept running to the bathroom.

I don't want anyone to see me weak and pathetic like that.

.

( Britney's pov )

(Y/n) walked calmly out of the cafeteria and left.

Great, just exactly what I want, now there's nothing between me and Tko!

Tko suddenly got up but I grabbed him from his wrist. "Where are you going?!", I asked.

"Where do you think I'm going punk?! I'm following her!", Tko said with anger.

Ugh he's ruining everything!

"But she said she's going to the bathroom!", I said.

"Yeah, she's going to the bathroom because of You!", he suddenly yelled at me!

Everybody in the cafeteria is looking at us now.

"What?! Are you nuts? How could I possibly make her feel like she wanna pee?!", I played dumb.

"Just let go you freak!", he yelled and pulled his hand off.

"Why are you calling me like that?! I thought we had a thing!", I yelled as I started crying.

I wanna make sure everybody in the cafeteria look at us.

"Had a thing? You must be so stupid to think of that, I've never asked you to come and sit with me", he deadly said and started walking out of the cafeteria.

Errrr- that freaking girl!! She's gonna pay for this!!

.

( Tko's pov )

I started running to the girls bathroom direction.

That stupid Britney, now (Y/n) is upset and I can't find her!

I saw Nanini on the way, I stopped running and immediately asked her "did you see (Y/n)?!"

"Y-Yeah, she run to the bathroom, and I think she was crying..", I cut her off but grabbing her wrist and started running.

"No time for this! Come with me!", I said as I run with her.

As we finally got to the girls bathroom, I looked at Nanini. "What are you waiting for?! Go and check if she was there!", I yelled.

I can't just go to the girls bathroom, that will put me in a lot of troubles and that's the last thing I need.

"Alright alright, don't yell at me, jeez!", she said as she got in.

Errrrrr- why is this happening?! This was supposed to be normal day! And now this is happening!!

"eRRRRRRR-", I punched a locker and broke it.

I noticed few kids staring at me, I turned and looked at them, "what are you fools looking at?!", I yelled at them and they immediately run away, "yeah, yOU BETTER RUN!!"

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I won't be active much ( ͡°з ͡°)