Chapter 62

( Your pov )

I'm in class right now, waiting for the bell to ring. I couldn't focus in class because I can't stop thinking about what happened.

That stupid Britney kissed Tko!! How dare she?! Pretending to be my friend and lie about everything! I still have a lot of questions.
Why did she lied? What's the purpose of it? Why she filled my head with all these lies? Is there something I should know? Do we have history?
How did Ko lose his memory? What happened to him? Did...someone did it? Why him? Why us?
I have strong feeling that is someone is behind all of this...

*Bell rings*

I snapped out of my thoughts, and I noticed that Tko is looking at me..

I looked at him, we stared at each other for a moment..

Is he mad? Sad? Angry? Confused? I don't know?! I can't read his eyes!

"Ko?", we heard. Both of us now turn our attention to the person.

It was Dendy, she was standing there in front of him.

"Umm..yes?", Ko asked, kinda confused.

"What happened to you? Where did you go yesterday?", she asked. Tko and I just stared.

"Umm...I'm sorry but..do I know you?", Ko asked and Dendy's face turned off color.

I can tell that she's heartbroken for some reason..

"Ko?! It's me! Dendy!", she said.

"Don't bother yourself, he lost his memory", Tko said now.

Dendy looked at him with widened eyes. "What? How?!", she asked with shock.

"We don't know, he came back from school with no memory", Tko said like it was nothing as he crossed his arms. Dendy looked at Ko and he looked down.

This is sad...

I got up from my seat and walked, making my way to the door, out of class.

But then I felt someone grabbing me from my shoulder. I turned my head to find it Tko.

"Just where do you think you're going?", he asked with anger. My eyes widened with anger.

Who the heck does he think he is?! My daddy?!
Wait a second...
.

.

.

Who's my daddy? I've never thought about that...

.

( Tko's pov )

"Just where do you think you're going?", I asked (Y/n) with anger. Her eyes widened with anger but suddenly to confused and she looked down.

I got confused, "what's wrong?", I asked.

She looked like she was lost in her thoughts, then she looked up at me for a sec and suddenly run outside the class.

What the?!

I immediately run after her, she run in the hallways and I followed her.

She run and run and run as I'm trying to catch up with her......but I lost her..

Man she's so fast!!

.

~ Fifteen Minuets Later ~

I finally found (Y/n), she was standing there like she was talking to someone, her face was mixed with worries and shock I think.., then she suddenly fall into the ground fainting!!

"(Y/N)!!", I yelled as I run to her. I pulled her in my lap. "(Y/n)!!"

What the hell happened to her!!

I suddenly heard someone giggling, I looked up only to see.......Britney!!

"What the hell did you do to her?!!", I yelled with anger.

"Oh..nothing, I'm just removing the obstacle from our way", she said with a smirk.

I looked at her confused, "what the hell are you talking about?! What did you do to her?!!", I yelled with anger.

"Just wait for a few seconds..", she said, still smirking.

"Aoww...my head...", (Y/n) grumbled in pain in my arms, I looked at her with shock.

She's....talking?!

(Y/n) opened her eyes, she got up and grabbed her head, she then looked at me again, "who..who are you?"

Could this day go any worse?!

"Wh...wHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!?!", I yelled at Britney again.

"Making sure she stay away, and now...we finally can be together with no problem in our way!", she said happily as her eyes brighten.

"You took my twin brother's And my girlfriend's memory just so you can be with me?! Are you freaking out of your mind you stupid brat?!", I yelled with anger.

(Y/n) looked scared as she back off, while Britney's smile turned to anger, "I did this for US!! So we finally be together!!", she yelled, she started floating in the air as if she was about to fight.

"There's no *us*, I never wanted to be with you! I've never asked for this!", I said as I clenched my fists, "you better bring their memories back you stupid psycho"

She suddenly started laughing, "HAHAHAHAHAAAA- or what? You're gonna hurt me? Punch me? Force me by-", she was cut off by me throwing power fist into her face, sending her away.

"Hehehe~ I've always wanted to do this from the day I've met you", I evilly said with a smirk.

.

( Your pov )

"Hehehe~ I've always wanted to do this from the day I've met you", the scary kid with the messy her evilly said with a smirk.

Who is those people?! And why are they fighting?!

The girl with the pink hair and hazel eyes got up, she looked at edgy body with furious look, then she looked at me and smirked.

In a moment, I found myself floating in the air!!

What is happening?!

The girl pulled me to her and grabbed me, she suddenly take out a knife and pointed it at my neck!!

"Woah?! What are you doing?! Let me go!!", I yelled.

"Shut up you brat!!", she yelled at me and I don't dare to say anything.

"Are you crazy?! Let her go!!", the edgy boy yelled.

I don't even need to think to know who's the evil one here!!

"Be quiet! I'm done with playing nice with you!! I did everything for you!! For Us!! And how do you thank me?! By running after her!! And what did she ever do to you? NOTHING!! SHE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING FOR YOU!!", she started yelling and the knife touched my neck, and I can feel a little pain.

"Yo...y-you're right, she Never did anything to me..."

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Still alive :)