Chapter 61

( Tko's pov )

"Ko, this is your twin brother, Tko", mom said with a week smile.

What the hell?!

"N..nice to meet you..", Ko shyly said with a smile as he stretched out his hand to me to shake it.

I stared at him with shock. I looked at him then up to mom with confused.

"I don't know what happened! The school called me telling me he doesn't feel well! And I found out they he doesn't know how I am! He doesn't remember anything!!", mom said in confuse and sadness.

Ko started feeling a little nervous as he grabbed his arm and looked down.

How did he suddenly lost his memory?!

Wait...that can't be right...
First (Y/n)...and now Ko? That can't be a coincidence!!

"There's something definitely wrong..", mom said as if she were reading my mind. "There's probably something behind all of this.."

Or maybe someone..

.

~ Skip Time ~

I went to my tree house alone, I needed to think things out. I've already came here today after kissing (Y/n).

I sat on the beanbag and started thinking.

How the hell did Ko lose his memory?! He was in school..maybe someone knows what happened?

What if Ko lost his memory like (Y/n)? What if someone was behind all of this? That could happen..

Ko doesn't remember anything..but (Y/n)? She started remembering..but how? Does she see something remands her? I don't think so..I took her to every place she knows but she still didn't remembered back then..

Ugghhh why is this happening to us?! First (Y/n), then Ko, then who?! Mom?! Or Me?!

I thought as I rubbed my head, but then suddenly, I felt someone grabbing my shoulder. "AAAAAHHHH!!!!", I yelled out of fear as I jumped.

When I turned around to see what was that, I saw it was only (Y/n) and Ko was behind her!

I didn't even felt them coming!

"God you scared me!!", I yelled as I grabbed my chest. (Y/n) didn't say something, she just looked at me confused. Then I realized...

I just talked..

"God damn it! You made me talk!", I said with anger. (Y/n) crossed her arms and smirked at me. But then I realized something else..

What is Ko doing here?!

"You brought Ko with you?! Didn't I tell you not to bring anyone here?!", I said with anger as I clenched my fists.

(Y/n) didn't answer, she just looked at me with annoyed now.

"Tsk, what are you doing here? How did you know I was here?!", I asked as I crossed my arms.

But of course she didn't answer, so I looked at Ko.

"We...we saw you leaving, (Y-Y/n) wanted to where were you going, so we f-followed you", he said feeling nervous as he still standing behind (Y/n).

"Errr- fine, you wanted to know where I was going? Here I am! In my treehouse! Now leave!", I said sarcastically and the last part with serious tone and anger.

"Pffft", is all what (Y/n) did before she walked and took a comic book that was laying on the floor, and sat on the beanbag. While Ko just stood there awkwardly.

"Umm..are you dafe? I said leave! Go back home!", I said.

"I'm not leaving"

"Errrr- why do have to be like that!! Can't you see what I'm dealing with-", I cut myself off as my eyes widened, I looked at (Y/n) but she kept her eyes on the comic book.

"Seriously?! Now you're talking?!", I yelled.

She looked at me shortly and then back to the comic book.

"Errrrr- you're unbelievable (Y/n)!!", I yelled once again.

She didn't do or say anything.

She's really pushing me to my limits!!

"Umm..miss Carol- I-I mean mommy said we should get back home before sunset...", Ko said.

I looked at him and he was looking nervous. I sighed deeply. "Fine"

.

~ After Three Days ~
( Your pov )

I wore my clothes as I'm getting ready for school. Tko is going too, he's in the kitchen along with Ko and Carol.

These few days were surprisingly calm, everyone did their usual stuff, Ko still doesn't remember anything, I didn't remember anything too as I don't want to, all my memories are dark...

I went to the kitchen and sat on the table with everybody else.

"Morning sweetheart", Carol said, trying to be cheerful. I nodded to her as she put a plate in front of me.

I started eating, and I noticed Tko staring at me. He started doing that a lot lately. I looked at him and he kept staring at.

This is getting annoying..

.

~ Skip Time ~

Carol drove us to school, right now, Ko, Tko and I walking in the hallway, heading to our class.

All the eyes were on us, everywhere we go people will stare at us and starts whispering.

"Umm..guys? Why everybody is staring at us?", Ko whispered to us.

"It's because we're freaks to them", Tko said.

Yeesh! Did he have to say it like that?

"Freaks?", Ko asked

"TKO!!!", some one suddenly yelled.

We stopped walking and turned around, only to see Britney!!

She run to us with a big smile on her face, she immediately jumped hugging Tko and kissing his cheeks!!

"I really really missed you sooo much!! Muuuuaaaah", she said and kissed him in his lips!!!

"What the hell?! Get off me you weirdo!!", Tko yelled as he tried to push her off.

"Hehehe you're so cute Tko!! I really missed yo-", Britney was cut off by me grabbing her from behind, pulling her off Tko and pushing her away.

How dare she?! After all what she did?! She dared to kiss MY Tko?!

Britney fell into the ground, she looked at me with widened eyes and I stared at her deadly before I took a napkin from my pocket and started wiping Tko's cheeks and lips.

I don't want her dirt on MY Tko. He Is Mine. Only Mine.

Tko was surprise by my reaction as he blushed, then he smiled and grabbed my hands. "Jealous?"

My eyes met his and I felt my cheeks heating up, "hmph", I said as I pulled my hands.

I grabbed Tko's hand, "this isn't over Britney. Let's go Ko", I said and pulled Tko with me.