Chapter 28 - Voice

"You, remember?" through a clogged throat, the braking down vampire asked the human. On second thought though, right after processing about what had happened, the so called human gently pushed away him while creating a pretty much of a big gap between them.

"I'm in a hurry. Leave the details away", changing the mood to much of her discomfort, she hurriedly started to take steps towards the direction, in which Jimin was heading to a while ago. Trying to get the puzzle pieces in order, Jimin however decided to get the beans spilled out right at that same moment.

"You can trust me. What's wrong?" he spoke in a serious tone freezing the girl on the spot.

"It seems I can't avoid it", sighing in guilt she turned around the confess her utterly important message. "Y/N, she's gonna get married to my brother", she muttered leaving Jimin completely astray.

"What do you mean..", he asked once again trying to confirm his assumption about her new life; The new life as a werewolf.

"The princess of the werewolves, that's who I am. My specialty is awaking the lost memories of a person", she conveyed starting to walk away leaving the vampire baffled right in his face.

"Excuse m-", he was gonna ask her once again for confirmation. Simply, cuz if this was true;

There was no way he could be with her. A vampire and a werewolf together was sadly a bit too much for the world.

Even though, he was gonna confirm it for himself, the attempt was entirely destroyed thanks to a certain voice that happened to interrupt their conversation.

"Rosè?" called that same person.

"Soobin!" upon seeing the slender figure, Rose exclaimed totally forgetting Jimin's presence as she ran towards him.

"There you are!" stopping right infront of the rather puzzled male while holding both of his arms, she sighed in relief. Jimin on the other hand though, stood eyeing him weirdly while clearing his throat. Immediately after Soobin noticed his presence, he freed himself from her rather too close grip and expressed his confusion.

"Is anything wrong?" waiting for a message with curious eyes, he watched her with his beady brown doe eyes.

"Beomgyu, he's gonna get married with Y/N over morrow", she spoke panting heavily for breath while the two other being's freaked out.

"What?!" both Soobin and Jimin freaked out.

"As in day after tomorrow?!" Jimin once again asked for confirmation as Rose just nodded.

"The heck's Jungkook hyung doing?! Where is he?!" Soobin outbursted in frustration, as the two other explained their irritation about the whole situation in their own ways. Well only till the others came in running towards them, as the sound of different objects clashing into each other was heard. Hearing the familiar voice roaring across the whole apartment, everyone ended up getting cold.

"Oh sh*t! Here we go again!" and so after Jimin's exasperated 360° eye roll, the whole crew started running towards the direction of the deafening noise, only view the scenery of an angered wild beast throwing all his belongings across the room in complete rage.

"Jungkook! What's gotten into you?!" Jimin kicked his way into the room, as Jin and Namjoon assisted him get a hold of the furious lad. "And where's Y/N?!" 

"Y/N?" Jungkook scoffed expressing his disgust while calming down a bit. "She's a selfish b*tch who's never never gonna return", he spoke clenching his teeth getting out of the two vampires' grip, awaiting for a satisfying reaction from the others. With all eyes landing on Rose, she nodded disappointingly in adagio.

As if a dark cloud had just covered the whole room within it's disastrous rains, the whole mood had now darkened down with no more hope left within it. Knowing that this'll be the end, every single person within the premises looked all gloomy. At least till everyone noticed that someone was missing.

"Soobin?!"

.

//Y/N's POV//

Whole hours of 16 had already passed if I'm not precise, and still looking out of the window was how I had spent the whole day. The river of blood had already stopped flowing out of it's veins a few hours ago, leaving the dried path of red at the left side of my face. Of course, the blood must've clotted down. Aimlessly I now observed the sun setting down from the west, while the moon gradually started fading in to the skies illuminating the darkening world. 

Memories of my childhood flowed back into my head from time to time, as I finally came to a conclusion about what my father's cunning plan had been since then. If only I had known, I could've changed every single out come. Instead, I fell right into it. How stupid did I need to feel more? I had not only failed my 1st life, but my second one as well.

Unni...I wish you were here.., I thought for myself in remembrance of that dear person who was no more. 

If only he knew.., regret consuming every inch of my body I remembered that same person who I had tried to protect for all eternity. This time too it seems, I'll be losing my life for the cost of his safety.

I understood every inch of him, but thing was...He failed to understand me. I was utterly disappointed in him. I made my way back towards my bed for the first time in 16 hours, feeling exhausted even though I literally did nothing through out the day, but watch the behavior of the all mighty bright; hot sun.

Legit me, I know.

"Ha...I hope those idiots are safe", I mumbled to myself while hearing the maid enter into the room. Carefully creaking the door open to announce her presence, she wondered inside introducing her duty.

"Miss, your tea", and as usual without bothering to look at her, I addressed her to keep the tray on my night stand. The thing which bugged me was, her voice. It sounded really familiar but, really low? Especially low for a female. 

As if by cue, upon processing everything while snapping right back into reality, I on reflex turned my head around to meet gummy smile decorated with his sweet dimples; The exact same owner of that same voice.

That exact same person who always stood right next to me when I needed help.

That exact person who always protected me without a proper reason.

"Soobin?!"

.

.

A/N: SURPRISE!!!! Double update time!! Lmao! I was just kidding when I said days. Did you guys freak out? Well sorry about that. Not!

Soooo what do you think? How did Soobin get through? Will he get caught? Would Y/N's whole plan come to a fail if so? Share us your ideas, theories and feedback down in the comments below!

Also don't forget to vote and give me a simple follow if you really enjoy my books!