Chapter 3 - Scream!

"Your turn, sweety", were the last words your heard him say before he grabbed you by your shoulders and leaned in as you felt his breath hit you.

Cold

Colder than ice was his touch.You felt your whole body go numb as you just watched those sharp fangs of his come closer.

As a call of desperation you cried out, but no words came out except...

"Please...Let m-me g.goo...", which came out muffled as tears started dripping one by one down your rosy cheeks.

"Don't cry.....I'll be gentle..."

It's husky voice replied as you suddenly felt his fangs on your skin.

"Thank you.."

Were the final words which came out of your mouth as you closed your eyes shut and waited for the impact.

Nothing

You waited but you felt nothing.

No pain nor pleasure of dying.

You waited for a few more seconds and yet you felt nothing.

Fluttering your eyes back open you saw a flawless pair of Ruby eyes staring right back at you.

Fascinating

You thought that out loud.

"Pardon?", he asked bringing you back to reality.

"I...Uh.....-"

"Never mind, now look into my eyes", he ordered as you obeyed at once.

"You just came in and saw nothing but darkness, got that?"

He compelled you as you repeated each and every single word he said and left the room. 

.

.

//??? POV //

I watched her disappearing figure back into the darkness when I heard someone call my name.
"Jungkook....? You ok?"

I heard Jimin hyung say as he came out from the room in which he was hiding. 

"Oh...Hyung...?", I answered back. 

"Em....Why did you let her go?"

He asked the question that I dreaded to hear now since neither did I even have an answer for it myself. 

"I-I..I don't know...." 

"Huh? What do you mean by you 'don't know'?? You just let your final meal for a whole millennium more to fly away just like that?!" 

"It's just....Her scent...It was just so familiar and it made me go insane....It reminded me of HER..." 

"Jungkook...." 

"Ugh! Just leave me alone!", I said as I ran out of there more like teleported myself into a middle of nowhere....

Frustrated. 

I stood there leaning against a wall till I felt something cold fall on my cheeks as I crouched down and buried my face into my knees and let them all out.

.

"Em....Excuse me?"

I heard a familiar voice as I felt someone coming near me. 

I lifted my head up to catch a glimpse of non other than that girl whom I almost killed a few minutes ago.

I waited to see an disgusted look on her face since I suppose that she hates me?