Chapter 21 - Overprotective

//Author's POV//

Feeling a pair of warm hands wrapping around your body, you just comfortably relaxed inside his embrace since you already knew who it was.

Or maybe did you?

The sparkling rays of light which were creeping in from the door, were now lighting up a bit of the dark room in which you were making yourself comfortable under his gigantic hands.

When you realized that his touch was different.

Wait.

This is not Taehyung.

Instantly pushing him away, you sat up with your eyes fixed on him examining every single feature of this new man's face while turning your gaze into a powerful glare.

"Why are you here Jungkook?"

You addressed him firmly while moving a few inches away, trying to make out a decent gap between you two.

"Uh...I couldn't sleep", he pouted.

Uh...Vampires don't sleep, right?

You mentally face palmed for how clueless he was at that time.

"So?" you then bluntly asked him only to here him plead with his puppy eyes which sadly, completely won over you.

"Can I sleep over?" he asked.

Damn he's cute- Ugh! no no no, now's not the time for that Y/N.

"Ugh! Fine. Just don't be too noisy", you lazily replied as you layed yourself back down and cuddled yourself into a pillow turning to the opposite side.

With the sleepiness taking control over you, your eyes got heavier by the passing second as your eyes gradually shut down followed by your heavy mind when you suddenly felt something sneakily crawling up to my waist, once more.

Not again.

Before to throwing his dirty hands off me, you spoke in complete annoyance.

"Uh...What are you doing?" you inquired firmly, yet again.

"I'm cold", he then replied to my question with this absurd answer.

Well he's acting weird.

"Uh...I don't care? Also, haven't I already told you to not to touch me-" you was gonna remind him about your previous extremely important statement that you had already shared with him a few hours ago when this guy happened to rudely interrupt what you was saying.

"You were crying again weren't you?"

Oh.

Sh*t!

Don't tell me that he saw!

You was busy praying for lord in your head hoping that he didn't see you do so, and that he just guessed by your weak, cracking voice and all, but lord sure wasn't on your side at the moment.

"I..Uh..That's none of your buiss-" Well yeah, so you tried of making up a very decent and smooth lie but you had to know this single fact;

You sucked at lying.

"I already saw you, don't try to deny it."

Oh.

He already saw!

So much for that lie that I was trying to come up with.

Nevertheless, it was already pretty late so you were almost at the nick of stepping into your previously disturbed but now heavenly comfortable slumber and so, in a matter of seconds you had already stepped into your dreamland before you got to hear his last but most important piece of advise of his own.