Chapter 05 - A Slut

Staring at each other we stood there for a while without even daring to brake the eye contact...Fascinated by those russet brown eyes, you felt as if you were enchanted by those.

"You should be more careful you know?", he advised you with concern filled in his voice.

"Sorry, about that", you said braking the eye contact and awkwardly getting off him. "And thanks", you smiled.

"No prob, now shall we?", he asked looking at the music room as you nodded excitedly like a kid who's getting an ice cream Sunday.

.

A few hours passed by and you caught up kinda fast...Well only the scales to be precise, and maybe for the fact that you were already playing an instrument. 

"Woah...! That was fast..", he sounded pretty impressed.

"I'm a fast learner", you boasted.

"I see...Well I think it's about time for us to stop for today, it's kinda getting late", he announced as you felt nervous.

"Nooooooo, what do you mean? It's still early, can't you see the sun? It's right there....Aw come on, just a bit more?", You pouted trying your best to hide your nervousness.

"Y/N, are you ok? It's almost 6 PM! Your parents must be worried!", he explained.

"Ehem...I stayed till 9 PM at school yesterday...", you replied.

"But that's different, of course Mrs. Song must've let em know"

"Jungkook, it's ok. They won't be worried, I always goes home after 9."

"Huh?! What do you mean?"

"Looong, story. Now can we just continue?"

"Nope, I'm taking you home!"

"No your not."

"Oh yes I am", he said as he picked you up bridal style and started heading towards the exit while your brain was still processing of what was going on. When suddenly it all clicked in.

"Oi, b*tch lemme go! Yah! Keep me down at once, or else I'll-"

"Or else you what?"

"Just...please...let me go...", you begged as he kept you back down after going down the stairs.

"What's wrong with you? Why are so against in going back home?"

"It's non of your business."

"Y/N..."

"Just, ugh! Bye!", you said as you dumped him right there and ran out of the building.

.

Cold

You was sitting on the bench in the park since there was still plenty of time to kill, you usually stayed in the school library till about 7 and then have a small walk around your neighbour hood since your house was the last place you ever wanted to go, and gladly no one was around now. Of course no one wouldn't since it started raining a while ago.

Drenched in water from head to toe you were seated on the bench as if you've lost everything. Your tears were hidden thanks to the rain water which was all over your face, while that dreadful scene played in your mind again and again.

'Y/N! Y/N!!! Where are you sweety?! Y/N! Please.. help me!!!', I heard my mom scream again and again for help while I saw my 7 year old pitiful self stood there like a statue as I saw my dad begging them to let go of her.