Chapter 08 - Memories: Bracelet

Leaving the hallways like a child who has just got an ice cream. Well that session only lasted till I lost it and screamed my lungs out. 

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!!" 

Gladly there wasn't anyone near me.

Damn I did not just speak with JEON JUNGKOOK!!! Someone tell me that it was just one of those dreams as usual !!  Squealing my head out I danced my way to my room only to be greeted by my fellow future group mates.

"Uwaaaaaa~~~!!" gasped our leader; Sunny unni.

"Maknae you really nailed it!!" squealed Rosè unni along with Jieun unni and Misty unni.

"Uh...I was just backup guys, but thanks!" I smiled as we group hugged.

"It's only a few weeks more to go, let's do this gang!", Sunny united with a 'Hwaiting!'

.

// Back to Author's POV //

Geez, now that's what I call a spectacular night!

Gawd! BTS's performance was no joke. They just never fail to impress me.

Speaking of BTS...I wonder where Jungkook suddenly disappeared afterwards. I did see the other members outside the venue.

But him? 

He was no where to be seen...

Ugh! Who cares? At least he remembered me for a brief moment!

Ahhhh!! This was the best day of my lifueee!!

She thought while having a small late night walk around her apartment till it started raining.

"Phew...Sunny unni's predictions never goes wrong, ei? Thanks for the umbrella guys", she cheered as she held her precious umbrella as a shelter for herself when she suddenly heard someone sobbing out of nowhere. Her curiosity took control as she watched the crouched figure sitting at the edge of the lake drenched in water.

"Who the hell's out at 2 am?! Shoot he'll get sick! ", immediately after realization, she hurried over and placed the umbrella over him leaving her out. Not caring the rain that was now shedding over her, drop by drop it fell on her warm personality. It did not take a while for the broken boy to look up either.

"Jungkook?", She whispered with worry filling her voice.

"Hm?", He hummed.

"Why are you hear? And...Are you crying?", She asked.

"Y/N, you're getting wet," he replied throwing your question away.

"That doesn't matter, can you just answer-", she was cut off when he stood up, pulling her back in to the shelter of her own umbrella.

"You'll get sick," he muttered.

"Em...Do you mind answering me first?", She asked him again.

"Today's the death anniversary of my parents", he stuttered while she stood there confused.

"What do you mean by dead ?! Weren't-", 

"They are my step parents, my real ones died a few years ago", he confessed leaving her speechless.

"I..I'm sorry...", she was only able to stutter the said words out.

"It's fine", he insisted.

"No it's not. Even I know what it feels like to loose your parents. I have experienced it myself when I was four. I know it's a short time but it was painful. In your case though, you've lived with them for your entire life and that must've been destructive and-", she conveyed to only get cut off by him.