Chapter 15 - Memories: Her

"Jungkook, why were your eyes red?", anxiety flow through me while she stood right infront of me.
Her posture placed firmly with her hands on her chest, her face glued with a questionable look, her eyes filled with fear.
The heck?!, with no excuses coming out I stood still....while my insides crumbled down into pieces.
Sh*t! Is this the end?!, all hope was now dimming down inside me....Till....I blurted out the stupidest thing that I ever could've come up with.
"Uh...W..what do you mean by w..were? T..they still are...I'm wearing red contact lenses!", I cleared my troat while swiftly pulling out the apperently black lenses out of my eyes and blinking a few times to get my vision back on properly while she stood there all disgusted.
"Ok...Did you really have to go that far?", her chuckle really sent a wind of relief over me as I too chuckled back in realization that at least a part of the compelling had worked.
After stuffing my lenses into my pocket.
"Em...Jiminie hyung must be waiting...", I started.
"Oh yeah em...Kookie-ah can you give me a sec?", she asked instantly turning my anxiety back on.
"Hm...ok, but may I know why?", I forrowed my eyes hoping for a decent reply.
"I just remembered that I left something behind?"
"Ah...ok then, I'll be waiting"
"Hm, thanks", and with that I watched her figure vanish away from my sight as all the confusion flooded back into my head.
What the f*ck did just happen?!

//Y/N's POV//

Before walking into the main entrance of our building I quickly had a glimpse of Jungkook...Only to be attacked by his deadly stare....
Oof, what a worry wart, I complained in my head as I stepped out of the lift and walked towards my apartment when I noticed something utterly odd?
The usual chaotic house was now too silent...
Usually at least I could hear Jieun unni scream on top of her lungs even from the lift but today I hear absolutely...
Nothing
And with this awfully weird silence I opened the door and stepped inside as I finally found the answer for this question but ended up giving birth to another one.
Where is everyone?, I walked into my apartment not even bothering to turn the lights on since I was in a hurry afterall, and dashed right into my room to find my bracelet.
.
Even after a pure minutes of 30, I still couldn't find my missing bracelet...
And that's when I got a pure heart attack...
"Looking for something?", an utterly low voice boomed in scaring the f*ck outta me and lead me to SCREAM!
Stoping my peaceful NOT heart for a whole minute...my soul clearly left me till...I heard this j*ckass laugh the hell outta him which clearly pissed me off to hell.
"Kim Taehyung I swear to kill you for this someday!", I yelled while twisting his precious ear as he started to whine like an infant.
"Owwww!! Y/N! I'm sorry!! I didn't mean to scare you!! Please! Lemme goooo~~~!!!",
"Yeah, right!", I finally set this poor baby free after twisting it more hard for one last time as he sneaked into a corner in my room scared like a tiny squeaky mouse.
"Hm?", I gave him a questionable look since I needed answers for his presence.
"I just came to give you the bracelet", he started to fake cry while holding my precious possession out.
"Oh thank sooo much! NOT!", I fake thanked him while he came back infront of me irritated.
"Woow, I really should've thrown that away", he scoffed.
"Be glad that you didn't, I would've killed you if did so"
"Oh really?"
"Yes really, and what are you doing here? I remember a locked door when I came in...?"
"I stalked you", he gave me one of his cheeky smiles earning a nice smack from me.
"Owww...what was that for?", he said rubbing his head where it hurt.
"Is that even a question to ask?!", disgust was now completely exhibited on my already ruined cute face.
"I really should've thrown that away", he sticked his tongue out playfully, pissing the f*ck outta me as I grabbed him by his collar when...
"Y/N! Are you ok?!", the worry wart had to make his grand entrance....
"Ok...What going on here?", he raised a brow.
"Wahhhh~~~ Jungkookie save me!! Your girlfriend's a demon!! She's gonna kill me~~~!!", and here goes the sulker.
"OMG hyung!!! Are you ok??!!", and there goes his pitiful son...
"Leave him alone Y/N!", and that's when this brat dared to push me across the room like a wet towel!
"Jeon Jungkook didn't you just?!-", I scoffed with the feeling of betrayal flowing through me.
"Uh oh....RUN!!!", ok so that's how I ended up alone in my peaceful room as they ran and locked themselves up in Sunny unni's room...

//Jungkook's POV//

After we ran for our lives into Sunny noona's room we jumped right into the point after locking ourselves up.
"Ok so hyung, first explain why you are here and then tell me why you locked us in this room", I questioned completely frustrated thanks to the fact that I had to betray Y/N for this rascal.
Well it's true that there was a whole different reason in hyung pulling me into this room rather than my Y/N-ie beating the crap outta us.
"Oh...em....", he started but was really having a hard to answer?
"Hm?",  I hummed persuading him as he sighed in defeat and started answering me.
"I stalked her?"
"You stalked my girlfriend?!!", I started freaking out of course!
"Woah! Chill Kook! I just wanted to give back something which belongs to her"
"Nope, I really don't trust you"
"Wahhh~~~Kookie-ahhhh!!", and so he started coming towards me with his hands wide open which I suppose was for a bear hug? Completely freaking me out though...and of course I had to take emergency measures.
"Ew hyung! Are you gay?!"
"Ouch!", I saw his face filled with betrayal thanks for the hardcore rejection but I slid that fact away with a pocker face since I had something bigger to ask.
"And ignoring, em..How did her missing bracelet ended up in your hands?", I asked cluelessly but that's when I saw a drastic change on his face.
The cheerful and funny hyung was no more but replaced with a completely serious and scary faced one.
The aura escaping from him, sent shivers down my spine as I've never seen this side of his before.
"The bracelet ei?", he asked with a smirk on his face.
"Yeah?"
"So you knew about it huh?", he continued with another question rather than an answer.
"Yeah? Why-?", I gulped as I blinked...But after I reopened my eyes,
I froze down to ice due to the distance between us now....Because as expected, during that short time period he had apparently teleported himself infront of me leaving about a three centimeter gap between us.
"Hyung?", I maneged to blurt out.
"Hm?", his death glare was indeedly terrifying...Even for a pure blood like me....
"You better move", but even still he was a mere noble that had to obey me.
"Tsk, what an idiot", he suddenly flicked my forehead and walked towards the door unlocking it while I was a whining mess.
"Oww!! That hurt!-"
"Jungkook"
"Huh?!"
"You better keep your hands away from her".

A/N: Author's cruel, I know and I will be on hiatus for a few days and I'm really sorry! Now don't kill me! Also anyone smell something fishing going on between Tae and Y/N? Well let's see about that...

And don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!

Also FOLLOW me if you wish to!