Chapter 19 - Black

With a brief silence filling the air, the disgusting smell of her Cologne was now spreading through out the room.

Yuk!

Vervain.

"Why act surprised? You know me really well, vampire." 

Upon the really embarrassing discovery of the reality, my face was now fully coated with tomato red while hearing her snicker braking the short silence. 

What kind of an idiot was I? 

How didn't I know that this was the washroom?

Those questions kept on erupting in my head till she came and sat on her bed with one leg crossing over the other while raising a brow in a questionable manner, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Aish! You were wearing Vervain all this time?!" I looked at her unbelievably.

"Of course! What kind of a vampire hunter wouldn't?" She scoffed making me scoff back after rolling my eyes.

"Every kind, it's just you and your crazy obsession over that Vervain cologne."

"Taeee~~~" and there she goes whining like the usual baby.

"Get lost, you ruined my surprise", I playfully glared at her while acting as if I'm really mad at her.

"I'm sorry~~" now there she goes on with her really effective- NOT pouts.

"You are NOT forgiven" I looked away ignoring her to avoid the unnecessary smile forming on my lips.

"Taeee~~~!!!" she continued with the puppy eyes but I ignored her full time.

"You know those didn't work against me the last time", I asked playing as if I'm annoyed only to be shut down right away by her.

"But I know that they are really effective NOW", she smirked as I cursed while scratching the back of my neck in defeat.

"Aish."

"Speaking of the surprise, why are you here?" finally getting back in topic, she asked quite curious about my presence here.

"Y/N, I know that this might sound weird, but try your best to stay away from Jungkook. Your father is already looking for you in and out and getting involved with a pure blood won't help", I explained straight away getting into the point.

"Jungkook?"

"Aish! Why didn't you contact me after you ran away?! Do you know how much I've been searching for you during these past few months?!" without paying attention to her I was busy expressing how irritated I was about her stubbornness.

Well yeah to be honest I'm a hunter myself.

I've known Y/N ever since the day she was reincarnated. Not to mention that I was in charge of baby sitting and training her during her trainee days.

God.

That was typical HELL.

And ignoring those ancient, treacherous memories this girl really had to run away from the hunting society thanks to her father, which is a really long story.

Also the fact that Jungkook meeting her again, was a really unexpected BIG mistake that happened by my role. That is, even though I've been with Y/N all this time, I kept her identity from the boys a secret due to complicated reasons; Including my own.

"Ok, wait! I'm confused. So you are telling me that Jungkook is a freaking vampire too?!" she freaked out.

Huh?