Chapter 25 - Smile

Taking a single step forward, the reddened floor vibrated gently as the werewolf took a step back.

"Stay away", he growled.

"Beomgyu-ah...", I insisted remembering the fact that he always had a hard time controlling his emotions.

"No! Go away! I don't want to hurt you as well!" he spoke while wiping away the tears that was staining his usual bright face which was always filled with laughter.

"It's fine", I spoke softly hoping he would agree.

"No It's not! It's either you or him, Y/N", but no he didn't, instead he offered an impossible choice.

And I make the impossible possible.

"I'm coming", I forced a smile as he watched me in disbelief.

"No you are not! Are you insane?!" and this time, he was the one who failed to accept me.

"I said I'm coming!" through gritted teeth I accented my statement with a glare while he sighed in defeat. Knowing that there was no changing my mind, he accompanied me outside the building where a group of hunters stood in stand by as we departed at the break of dawn.

.

//Authors's POV/ Back to present//

"Y/N, she's missing", Soobin sighed in disappointment.

"Huh?!" the startled vampire jumped on his spot with his eyes almost popping out of their sockets before everyone started eyeing him weirdly.

Soon after noticing his own unintentional reaction, Jungkook at once resumed back to his normal stern expression before asking a proper question from him.

"Ok, even Taehyung?" he scoffed not amused of that obvious fact.

"He's in his room with the doctor. He was already bleeding a whole sea of blood when I arrived at her plac-", Soobin replied but before he could complete his sentence Jungkook straight up ran to the said room in total panic.

Following right after him, the rest of the gang flooded into the room where they spotted Sunhee finishing her work.

"How's..H-he?" Jungkook asked with a cracking voice.

"Alive, but unconscious. He has lost too much of blood", she spoke making him loosen his tensed state up a bit.

Turning right around the observe the rest of the gang with burning crimson eyes, the crowd in reflex dimmed down their private conversations paying their full attention on the angered pure blood in untold fear.

"Who did this?" He growled shutting everything around him into a complete silence.

"As per information that has been gathered till now, it seems to be a hunter", while Soobin being the only person who could speak without much effort at the moment, he handed Jungkook over a familiar piece of metal:

A dagger; And there was the famous hunters' sign carved on it.

"Then, Y/N..." he dragged feeling weak due to all the emotional damage he had to go through during the past few hectic days.

I'm suppose to hate her. Not love her. Jungkook, just get yourself together, he heard his inner self barking at him. In the end though, no matter what it said he was only able to pay attention to his younger's words.

"It's her father", Soobin spoke with disgust and anger filling his voice.

.

//Y/N's POV//

Walking with all my pride, I now stood high in the center of my small group of body guards as Beomgyu accompanied me down the path.

Hunters immediately clearing the way for me right after noticing my presence with their heads bowed down low, I sashayed with style on the marble floor having a decent distance between the two of us.

"How has it been for you?" And trying to break the ice, I asked him a simple question hoping to reduce the awkwardness.

"Good", having him answering me in a single word, I was quite unsatisfied with his response. Hence, I tried once more.

"I seem to have missed a lot during the time I was out. You ought to let me know any such important details", I spoke a through bit of sarcasm as I was quite annoyed with this new attitude of his.

"As you wish", he continued closing down every single topic that I tried to extend longer in an attempt to start a proper conversation. This time though, he sure did pulled the trigger. I couldn't hold them back anymore; Those same feelings that made me want to skin him alive.

"Beomgyu, I swear-" I started.

"I tried. I've always wanted to tell you about this, but I was scared", but after hearing his sudden confession, all those hateful feelings gradually died away as if a tank of water had just poured upon the ignited fire. Unable to utter any words, I stood looking away as he left me speechless.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean any of this. I know that this is unforgivable but I just wanted to tell you that no matter what, I'll always love you and stay right by your side", he continued but this time stopping in his track while turning around.

"I'll respect every single decisions that you take no matter what. But even still, I can't agree you on this one. I know this is not what you want-" he tried insisting me to change my mind on this, but even he knew that it was all useless.

"You know my answer. I can't loose those two", I painfully chuckled in remembrance of the two chaotic hunters.

"I should've just accepted you back then. As a vampire hunter, it should've been my duty to exterminated all vampires out there and I had no reason at all to say no; Except for the fact that the whole hunting society would turn down into your slaves, but now I understood why I didn't", I muttered in regret but with reassurance at the same time.

"I know, hyung told me", he replied as I observed his genuine pure smile appear back on his lips after ages.

The smile of hope.

Only one person could make it possible to happen.

And that's Taehyung.

"I miss them", clenching his fists into tight spheres of vermilion, his smile gradually disappeared as he bit his lips in an attempt to hold all the hurtful feelings in.

"Pfft what cry baby, you'll get to see them once this is over", trying to brighten up this annoying depressing air, I closed the so called decent distance between us as I nudged his shoulder to cheer up the not-so-small crybaby up.

"Cry baby, forget it. I hope I won't die when he finally makes his grand entrance", he coughed with a giggle trying to get back his playful mood.

"Seriously though, did you have to go that far?" I spoke while rolling my eyes as he just nonchalantly shrugged off the fact that he had nearly killed Taehyung.

"So, what's next?" he asked closing into my ear, to make sure no one around would hear us.

"We wait for Jungkook", and with that we walked straight into our destination; The black room.

.

A/N: OK SO SPECIAL IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT! I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BOOK ON ONLY TUESDAY JUST FOR THIS MONTH. So yeah, probably ya'll be getting DOUBLE UPDATES PER WEEK or something. Also SORRY for the delay lol. This chapter was suppose to be released on Thursday but never mind, at least I was able to update it today ;)

Also what do you think Y/N is planning for? Let me know all your ideas, theories and feedback down in the comments below. 

Also done forget to VOTE and give me a simple FOLLOW if you enjoy my books!