🥽 Miu Iruma x Reader ; Understanding Her 🥽

Requested by OmegaYizz !

(Name) couldn't avert his gaze from her.

Miu Iruma was snotty, egoistic, and rude to a lot of people. She turned sensitive at the slightest insult toward her, and if she found it the least bit sexual, she'd become horny.

It was best to say that she was an internal mess.

But she was also tall, pretty, and had an undeniably sexy body. Any man outside of the school wouldn't refuse her despite her many flaws. Even some of the students would find themselves staring at her visible cleavage—but whatever fantasy formed in their mind would be disposed of once she opened her mouth.

Unfortunately, (Name) was one of those victimized under her.

Despite her very vulgar language, he couldn't help but talk to her once in a while. She did respond and keep a conversation, but did say some things that got him thinking.

"So you just wanna see what's under my clothes, huh?"

"You're such a fucking—! Oh, you just wanna help? Well why'd you keep your damn mouth shut? Made me think you'd throw me onto the table and make me scream for you!"

He had to admit, that wouldn't be such a bad idea.

But shaking his head, (Name) relieved those thoughts with the deepest of blushes. He couldn't just do that with Miu—but knowing her, she probably would.

And when he saw her gone from her spot, his mind was brought back to reality.

Especially when a pair of hands were on his face, long and thin fingers caressing his eyelids. "Guess who?"

"Uh, hey, Miu..." he spoke, taking her hands and lowering them. He turned around, seeing that usual wicked grin on her face. "You seem happy."

"Of course I'm happy! I don't have to see that little fuck face Kokichi, and we don't have to do anything today!"

She's not wrong about Kokichi, he thought to himself. He then asked, "So what are you gonna do all day, Miu?"

"Hang out with me, (Name)! You should be honored that I'm asking you."

"Eh... okay."

Following her into her research lab, he found many gadgets and tools inside. He was actually in awe at what she created and what more she could do.

She found him looking at one of the gadgets and grinned. "Awesome, right? You're in fucking awe to be in my presence, I'm sure!"

"Uh... yeah..." he answered, a small chuckle escaping him. He had to admit, her constant narcissist comments about herself was a bit of a turn off.

(Name) then squinted, finding something in the far corner of her lab. He slowly walked over to it, which immediately grabbed her attention.

"G- Get the fuck away from that!"

He blinked, surprised at the way she pulled him back so quickly—and with force, too.

"Now what could be so kinky that you have to hide from me, of all people?" he asked.

"It... it's not kinky..." She then mumbled, "for once."

"What was that last part?"

"None of your fucking business!"

He moved past her, staring down at the device. "Well, at least let me see it..."

But when a light flashed in his eyes, he flinched and almost fell on his back. Miu has the most embarrassed look on her face, her head drooped.

"Companion scanned," the machine spoke.

"Companion?" (Name) repeated, raising an eyebrow. "What's this, Miu?"

She kept quiet—Miu was never quiet, and he knew he didn't strike a nerve, as she most likely would've cursed him out by now.

Or perhaps he did, and it didn't make her angry. She seemed upset, shamed by it, and not kink-shamed for once.

"Uh, Miu...? There's no one else here but me. You can tell me what's going on..." he offered, reaching his hand toward her.

She blinked a few times, a bit of a blush now on her cheeks as she stared down at his hand, still extended to her.

"Why?" she mumbled.

"Huh?"

"Why would you do that?" Miu asked a bit louder, twirling a strand of her blonde hair.

"I mean... you're my friend. At least, that's how I like to think of you," (Name) answered, he himself blinking a bit in confusion.

Now, her eyes widened a bit as if that was the first time she's heard those words. Then all so suddenly, she leaped onto him and wrapped her arms around his shoulders tightly.

In slight shock, he said, "Miu?" But nevertheless, he had his hands around her waist and on her back.

But the inventor didn't move. She only stayed there, her head in his shoulder and body against his. She felt comfortable and cozy, but it was something definitely out of her comfort zone—she was usually more sexual.

Then, realizing what was going on, her blush deepened and just as quick as she was on him, she was off.

"Goddamn, you didn't have to make me jump on you like that... I bet you were thinking of fucking me right now, weren't you?"

"What? N- No!" he denied, waving his hands in front of him.

But Miu laughed loudly. "I'm just messing with you! Unless it was true... come on! There was something I really wanted to show you. Don't worry, it's not overly sexual like everyone thinks I am! God, what a shitload of fucking animals."

She took his hand this time, grinning at him. And finally, he laughed.

For those few seconds of their embrace, he seemed to understand her a little bit more. The way she avoided his gaze when the word companion was heard, the sudden hug... guess no one really wanted to be around her with that mouth and attitude of hers.

But what she wanted was comfort, someone to be with her for as long as she wanted. A friend, which (Name) considered himself to be. And maybe, later on if he took the time, it could be something more.

Knowing this, he smiled. "Yeah, I guess you're right—okay, show me."

A/N: Kind of got the idea from her love hotel scene with Shuichi... except y'know, it has a nice ending instead of shitload of laughs that Miu is. : )

She's also my fav v3 character and no one can tell me otherwise.

~dxganronpa