🔹 Kazuichi Soda x Mikan Tsumiki ; Bandaged Up 🔹

Requested by OmegaYizz !

"H- Hey, Mikan...?"

"I- I'm so sorry, Kazuichi...!"

The mechanic looked down at himself, sloppily wrapped in bandages from the shoulder down. He thought about it, and really wondered what the hell he did to land himself in this mess.

Not to mention the stuttering nurse in front of him, as if she had nothing to do with it.

Earlier in the day, Kazuichi had injured himself in the arm—not anything a simple wrap wouldn't fix, but upon seeing the very small amount of blood on his arm while passing by, Mikan gave him no other option as she took his hand and dragged him to her room.

Even though he was obsessed with Sonia, he did enjoy the thought of where this would lead into.

The nurse, much calmer than earlier, skimmed through her shelf, and that's when Kazuichi realized all of the medical supplies she was given upon entering her room.

The shelves were filled from top to bottom with bandages, kits, gauzes—many sanitary items and other things that a nurse would have.

Although, since Mikan was the Ultimate Nurse, she had many extra things in her room that would help whenever she needed.

"Uh, listen, Mikan..." Kazuichi walked over to her slowly, hoping to get her attention. "It's really just a small scratch. If you have a bandaid..."

But when he realized she wasn't paying attention due to her continuous searching of the right supplies, he placed a hand on her shoulder. "Hey, Mikan—?"

"Eek!" she shrieked, not expecting the contact as she was deeply focused. The mechanic also let out a small shriek, not realizing she was already holding a bandage in her hand.

Not only did she hold a bandage in her hand, but it was open, too. As she jumped from the surprise, the bandage flew out of her hand and opened up.

The two looked up to see the white wrap make its way down toward Kazuichi, and as if magically on cue, fell on him completely, landing on his shoulders and falling down from there.

"K- Ka- Kazuichi!" Mikan shrieked once again, absolutely horrified at what she saw. "I- I'm sorryyyyy!"

The mechanic wasn't startled this time, and only stared down at himself. "Uh... this is..."

And that's what got them to this moment.

Only a few minutes had passed, but the bandages managed to get tighter. Every time Mikan was able to untangle something, Kazuichi would move, due to being uncomfortable all wrapped up, and it messed her up completely.

"K- Kazuichi, you have to stop moving... I'll never get this wrap off of you!"

"Sorry... it's just so uncomfortable!"

The nurse sighed, stepping away for a second. Both ultimates were much, much calmer, despite Kazuichi's continuous movements. It was hard keeping his arms at his sides and knowing he couldn't move until she was completely done.

"What happened?" he asked, staring at her figure in front of him. "A- Aren't you gonna take this wrap off of me...?"

Her soft tone returned as she said, "Hmm... maybe you can help me out..."

"Oh, thank god." He let out a sigh of relief, not even letting her finish.

He took a step forward, forgetting his balance was also altered since his legs were also wrapped together.

"Kazuichi, no!" Mikan cried, holding her hands out in front of her.

But it was useless, as by the time he realized his mistake, he was already falling.

She couldn't just let him hit the ground so she used herself as a shield of some sorts, allowing him to fall on top of her.

Then the two collided with the ground, a squeal escaping her and a shout from him.

This time, Kazuichi was the one who felt sorry. "Mikan, are you—?"

But before he could finish, she spoke up. "A- Are you h- hurt, Kazuichi...?"

Me? he asked himself, his eyes widening. You're the one who hit the ground...

"I'm fine..." Despite all his efforts to get up, Kazuichi couldn't. When he saw Mikan huff a needed breath, he knew he had to move as he was probably crushing her.

He rolled off of her, landing on the ground. She didn't say anything, but it was obvious that she needed the breather.

"Uh, sorry," he apologized, genuinely feeling sorry. "This is way harder than I expected."

"Y- Yeah..." Mikan nodded, sitting up once he was off. "I'm just glad you're not h- hurt."

She got to her feet, looking through her shelf again. When the nurse returned to him, a pair of scissors was in her hand.

"I'm kinda worried about you," he confessed, shaking his head. "I fell on you."

Getting back on her knees, she began to cut the bandage wrap from his shoulder and then down until he was freely able to move his arm again. Almost as if it was like being able to breathe again, he lifted his arm with a sigh of relief and squirmed out of the rest of the bandages with the help of Mikan.

"Well, at least that problem's over," she commented with a small smile, holding the bandages and watching him stand up.

"No stutter?" he asked, stretching his arms out. A teasing grin was on his face.

Her smile only grew at this. "No, I guess not this time. Thank you, Kazuichi."

"Hm? For what?"

She looked down at the bandages, her eyes now closing. "I don't know... I- I guess this was just a little fun now that I th- think about it!"

Kazuichi chuckled, holding his hand out. Looking back up, she took it and allowed him to pull her up.

"If you're still willing to put a bandaid on my arm," he began, grinning. "I'll take the offer."

Mikan giggled, nodding. "O- Okay!"

A/N: I'm superrrr sorry this too so long to get out. : ( School, yknow.

Alsooo I completely forgot that I've been following OmegaYizz for a while, so I can just tag you in the chapters you request if you do from here on out. : )

I hope this was okay!

~dxganronpa