🔹 Mondo Owada x Reader x Kiyotaka Ishimaru ; Teaching Him 🔹

Requested by Bombie989 !

WARNING!: Mature content—read at your own risk!

(Name) kept her legs crossed as she read her book in the cafeteria. She sat in silence, ignoring the quiet chatter in the room.

Mondo grinned wide, elbowing Kiyotaka in the gut as he watched her. "Ain't she hot?"

Taka looked over, a blush already rising in his cheeks. "She... is very attractive, yes. What is your point?"

"Seems like a total nerd, sure... let me tell you somethin'. I bet she's a real freak."

"A freak?" the hall monitor repeated, confused for a second. But seeing the way his brother watched her, lust in his eyes, he then knew what he meant. "Bro, why would you say that? That's—!"

"What, you've never fucked anyone before? That's a shame." Mondo sighed, putting his hands on his hips. He clicked his tongue in mock disappointment, shaking his head. "Come on, Bro. You can't tell me you haven't thought about wantin' to. With her, at least once."

"I..." Taka sighed, unable to believe what he was hearing. Yes, he thought she was attractive—hot, as Mondo would say—and hearing his words, he slowly began to imagine her without her clothes on, lying under him...

"Haha, see? I knew it! You dirty bastard." Mondo laughed loudly, slapping him on the shoulder. "Your face is redder than a tomato."

"It is not!" Taka denied, crossing his arms.

"Alright, let me propose something," the biker said, hooking his arm around his shoulder. "I think you'll like it. You, me, her. My room later."

"You cannot be serious!" Taka's eyes went wide, but he wasn't quick on dismissing the idea. "She will never agree to it."

"I dunno..." Mondo looked over to her one more time, and she finally raised her head, giving a small wave and a smile once making eye contact with the boys. "She likes us enough. You're too innocent, man."

"Perhaps I am, and I'd rather stay that way..."

Mondo lifted his finger, pulling it toward him as if telling (Name) come closer. She got the message and walked toward the biker, shutting her book.

He whispered in her ear, making her look at Taka with a small smirk. She nodded, walking away from him.

"What did you tell her?" the hall monitor questioned, shocked that he wasn't in on the secret.

Mondo only grinned at him. "She agreed to it, is all. You're gonna have a lot of fun tonight for your first time."

Later that evening, (Name) knocked on Mondo's door, grinning when he opened it, his large coat off and just wearing his white tank top—Taka was also there. He let her in, shutting the door behind him.

"So, what's this all about—?" Before she could finish, Mondo trapped her against the wall, his lips on hers. He kissed her a bit roughly, her easily doing the same, neither waiting to start things off.

"Brother, what are you doing?" Taka asked, his hands flying to cover his eyes.

When he finally pulled away, Mondo smirked down at the girl under him. "He asked what we were doin'."

"Aw... you weren't lying when you said he was innocent." (Name) slid out from under the biker, instead going over to Taka. She put a hand on his chest, slowly pushing him down on his back and crawling on top of him.

Before she could act, Taka grabbed her upper arms and flipped them over on instinct, not even realizing he was now the one hovering over her.

(Name) looked at him, slightly shocked, but soon smirked. "That's a good way to get started."

She grabbed him by the collar, yanking him down and kissing him. Neither noticed Mondo walking over, sitting on the other side of the bed. He didn't interrupt them, only watched as he pulled off his tank top.

Taka pulled away, almost disappointed in himself for doing so. But when (Name) sat up, in between the two boys, he got an idea of what was going to happen.

"Pay attention, Bro—pay attention well." Mondo has his hands on the hem of her top, slipping it over her head easily. She grinned as his hands moved toward her breasts and he unclasped her bra, letting it fall.

Taka couldn't remove his eyes from her, which both teens caught. (Name) scooted a bit closer to him, staring up at his cheeks, now a dark shade of red.

"Touch them. Tease me a little."

He wasn't the most innocent person in the world, so when she demanded him, the first thing he did was massage one of her breasts, leaning into the other and licking it.

A moan escaped (Name)'s lips, making him slightly more eager. He began to suck on her breast, doing the same to the other.

Mondo didn't want to be left out, so he moved a bit closer to her and wrapped an arm around her hip, his other hand moving into her pants. He slipped two fingers inside her without warning, thrusting them in and out.

(Name) moaned louder, the only thing she was able to grab was Mondo's arm. Being that the room was soundproof, she wasn't worried about anyone hearing them.

"Just like that..." She looked down at Taka specifically, who she had agreed to help with Mondo. He seemed to be enjoying himself, as he didn't show signs of stopping.

"Hey, Bro," Mondo spoke up, sticking in a third finger while thrusting faster—allowing (Name) to moan once again. "Ever got a blowjob?"

Taka shook his head, still distracted by sucking on her breasts. She didn't want him to stop, but she knew better things were coming, so she began to unbutton his shirt, sliding it off his body.

The hall monitor allowed her, pulling away from her and letting his top fall to the ground. She was quick to pull down his pants, revealing quite a bulge in his boxers.

"Are you seeing this, Mondo?" the (talent) asked, smiling wide. She lowered his boxers, looking up at the biker.

"Geez, Bro... I can't believe you were hidin' that." Mondo took a peek over (Name)'s shoulder, grinning.

(Name) put her hand on Taka's shaft, moving her hand up and down slowly at first. He moaned, his eyes widening when she lowered her head, putting his cock inside her mouth.

His moans got louder as she sucked him off, and quickly too. Mondo had already gotten his pants and boxers off, positioning himself behind her.

He leaned forward and whispered in her ear, "Wish this school would provide... but you're wet enough already, aren't you?" To confirm, he entered two fingers inside of her, and well enough, he didn't need any lube.

Mondo pushed his own cock inside her without warning, causing a loud moan to escape her. It didn't stop her from sucking on Taka, and as Mondo thrusted, the entire room was filled with moans of ecstasy.

(Name) only lifted her mouth off of Taka's shaft to moan loudly and speak, "God, Mondo... I know you can go faster than that..."

"Sure I can." He did as told and thrusted into her faster, penetrating deeper. She almost couldn't go back to sucking, so she continued to give Taka a handjob.

After a good couple minutes of everything, Taka was the first to release. It took a few seconds, but Mondo did too after, making sure he pulled out before letting his juices spill on her rear.

"That was fun." (Name) grinned.

"Now you can't say you're innocent, can you?" Mondo asked his brother, a bit out of breath.

"No... I cannot." Taka sighed, looking away almost in embarrassment.

"We know you had fun, too." (Name) lifted her gaze up to meet the hall monitor's. "Next time, you can be the one fucking me."

"N- Next time?"