🖌 Angie Yonaga x Reader ; The First Release 🖌

Requested by OmegaYizz !

WARNING!: Mature content—read at your own risk!

"You can't say a word about this."

"Don't worry, (Name)! Atua gave me his blessing... so that no one will catch us!"

(Name) and Angie had been glancing at each other a lot lately—for him, it didn't leave much to the imagination considering most of her upper body would be revealed had it not been for her large yellow jacket. But even that came off around him sometimes, and he gladly took the chance to stare.

For her, however, it was a bit harder as he was usually dressed in rather casual clothing—pants and a shirt, although not exactly loose which pleased her, leading her to imagine a lot. And that's exactly what she did, good and pleasant thoughts always running through her mind.

Angie had no shame admitting to him all that, considering he had her pinned on the wall outside of the boiler room. She only looked up at him, grinning that usual smile of hers, and took the collar of his thin shirt, scrunching it up in her hand and bringing him down a bit.

He completely accepted the rough gesture, resting his arm just above her head. His body wasn't exactly pressed on hers, but he was slowly becoming desperate.

Then she said with her little giggle, "Atua had this planned from the beginning! He knows what awaits us."

If he was being honest, continuously hearing the name of her god turned (Name) off a little, but just in a blink, he found a different type of smile on her face—more like a smirk—and that's what made him lose all composure.

He leaned down and didn't hesitate to capture her lips in a rather rough kiss, his hand flying to her neck. On accident, he tightened his grip on her throat just a bit.

At first, realizing what he did, (Name) was surprised at his own actions and felt bad, but when Angie let out a pleased moan, seeming to enjoy the lack of gentleness, all moralities were thrown out the window.

The artist took his shirt, pulling away from the kiss for a few seconds, and lifted it over his head. With a lick of her lips, she said, "You can touch me in any way you want, (Name)... and you don't have to be gentle! Atua does not approve of that, anyway."

"Atua can suck my dick," (Name) mumbled, grabbing her by the back of her head and forcefully bringing her toward him again.

Obviously mishearing him, Angie giggled to herself. "Ooh, (Name). So vulgar."

At first he was confused, but when her hands flew to the zipper on his pants he disregarded it and allowed her to continue, his patience wearing thin.

Seeing the bit of sweat that gathered on his forehead and the tenseness of his body, she giggled yet again and slowed down her movements, taking quite a while to release him.

He knew what she was doing and bit his lip, the restraint in his pants killing him. (Name) couldn't take it any longer and grabbed her by the back of her head, bringing her down in hopes of making her move faster.

"You like it rough," he spoke lowly, taking a breath. "So you'll get it rough."

Her arousal grew at his words, and so she squatted and quickly lowered the zipper and stuffed her hand inside his boxers, taking hold of exactly what she was looking for.

It was erect and just a little wet, and Angie planned on making him tremble under her despite his tough demeanor. She lowered her mouth onto the head of his shaft, her tongue swirling and causing a moan to rise out of him.

She began to suck him off slowly, her head lowering and taking more of him each second. His hand flew to her head and he grabbed a chunk of her platinum blonde hair, his hips thrusting up as a reflex.

"Fuck, Angie..." (Name) moaned out, although she wasn't doing any work anymore—he had begun to thrust into her mouth, and she had no complaints. Instead, she couldn't help but moan a little louder at the cock hitting the back of her throat every second.

Angie grabbed his clothed thighs as support, but her knees were giving in and his pace was moving faster, now. She knew what that meant and pulled her mouth away before he could do any more, wiping the saliva off.

"Not yet," she whispered, standing up and smiling so innocently as if she wasn't doing this very thing. "I heard the first time you release is the best one."

"Then come here." (Name) grabbed her yellow jacket and pulled her toward him, almost unable to restrain himself as the cool air hit his shaft—he was still hard and needy, but when she pulled down her jean skirt and was just in her panties, he felt the need to pleasure her now.

As there was even the smallest chance they'd get caught by Shuichi or something, he didn't unclothe her completely. He only ran his fingers down her thighs and back up to her panties, sliding his fingers inside it and rubbing her wet clit.

Her head fell to the side as she moaned, grabbing onto his shoulders. Her voice increased in volume when he slipped in two fingers, pumping them in and out of her.

One hand flew to her mouth as he hit a certain spot in her before she shrieked, "(Name)!" into her hand.

He leaned down and whispered into her ear, "Might wanna contain yourself, or we'll get caught."

But the way his voice sounded, husky and so close she could feel his breath on her ear, another muffled moan escaped her. A third finger was now inside her and he didn't hesitate to push them in deeper.

"I'll let you have the first release," he told her, his pace quickening with his fingers. "Which I'm sure will be soon with all your moaning."

The more he spoke, the worse she became. Angie wanted to make him wither, but it turned out to be the opposite—she was wrapped around his finger at the moment. Literally in the sense.

With the movement of his three fingers, practically thrusting like it was his cock, she could feel something in her stomach tightening. She didn't want to release yet, but she couldn't hold it in.

After one more hard thrust of his fingers and hitting a certain spot inside her, her hand tightened on her mouth as she let out what could have been confused as a scream—only they would have known it was one of pleasure.

She came onto his fingers, her mind practically a blur. He pulled them out, grinning down at the artist.

"And here I thought you'd be talking about your god the entire time," (Name) said with a chuckle. The way he spoke and moved closer to her, making her back up into the wall, however, proved he wasn't exactly done yet.

"What are you doing, (Name)?" Angie asked, still regaining her breath, placing her hands on his chest.

When he suddenly flipped her onto her stomach, pushing her against the wall, her eyes widened.

"You said so yourself—the first release is the best one. You've had yours, but I'm still hard and horny."

He grabbed her thighs, her sticky juices slowly running down her leg. "So I'm gonna give it to you rough, just how you like it—am I wrong?"

Angie only moaned in response to his dominant and demanding attitude, and with that, he moved her panties aside and prepared to enter her, this time with his own shaft.

A/N: Angie's lowkey a bad bitch don't @ me

~dxganronpa