"A new job role?" I ask confused "I barely know the one I'm doing now."

"Hear me out, you don't have to say yes." He begins as he rests his elbows on the desk. "I was thinking maybe you'd be more suited to working in the office."

"A-am I not doing a good job out the front?" I ask sadly

"You are, but after all of your help with getting the office in order and the way you sorted business possibilities and shifts in just an hour, I thought maybe you'd like to do those things all the time?"

"So, you want me to work in the office with you?"

"Not with me as such as I won't always be here, but this would be your office and I'd leave you to run everything for me, there would be a pay rise in it of course."

"So, what would I have to do?" I bite done on my bottom lip.

"Paperwork, rosters, and shifts, hiring, firing, all that fun stuff."

I think for a moment before looking back up at him. "If you think I can do it."

"I think you can do it, or I wouldn't be asking." he grins "I wouldn't even need to train you, you're already better at all of this stuff than me."

"I uh, I don't kn-"

He takes my hand across the table. "Aubrey, there is no right or wrong way to do it, whatever works for you, works for me and I think you'd be really good at it."

"I'll try." I give him a soft smile

"Good, I'll work you out a new contract and you'll be ready for your new role next week." He removes his hand from mine and sits back in his chair. "Will I be seeing you tomorrow night?"

"Right, yes the party." I tuck my hair behind my ear. "Do you mind if I bring Claire and Caleb with me as well?"

"What are they like a package deal?" He jokes

"Pretty much." I laugh softly

"You can bring them, I'll text you my address tonight, there will be security at the gates so just tell them your name and they'll let you in."

"Security?" I ask knitting my brows together "How wild are you expecting this party to get?"

"You watch the news as well as I do sweetheart, we don't want anyone coming and ruining the party."

"Wise." I nod with a smile "Uh, I should get back to helping Kassie." I stand up

"Enjoy your last night behind the bar." He grins.

I make my way back out the front and Kassie stares at me with a grin on her face. "What did the boss want?"

"Nothing, we're just switching up my job role a little."

"Ohhh, is it to be his personal sex giver cause I'd be all over that."

"What? No." I laugh and shake my head. "I'm going to be working in the office."

"Working in the office?" she smirks "Oh I bet you'll be working in the office, on the desk, against the wall, on the lounge, probably even the floor."