Power of persuasion

It's the first day back from their trip and Louis is spending his Sunday night with his friends. Niall, Liam, and even Zayn. 

"I don't think this is a very good idea" Niall says

"I think it's a great idea" Zayn argues.

"It's 7 in the afternoon" Niall scoffs.

"Louis you know how you get when your drunk and the triplets will kill me" Liam quips.

"Nuh uh I've got the power of persuasion now" he taps the bond mark on his neck.

" I still think it's weird that you mated with your brothers" Zayn scoffs taking a swig from his drink.

"Adoptive brothers, we are related in no other way than a piece of paper and you know we don't get to choose our mates, Zayn" Louis snatches the bottle.

"Drinks it is" Niall sighs when Louis passes him the bottle.

~~~

It's nearly Midnight and Louis is already piss drunk, that's what he gets for day drinking tho.

"God Louis, you're wasted" Zayn points out lifting the blunt in his hand to his own mouth again.

"Louis I'm calling Harry to come get you." He hears Niall's fuzzy voice in the background.

"What nuuuuuu, call-" he hiccups. "Call Marcel he's nice to me" He giggles uncontrollably as Niall dials Marcel and explains the situation.

~~~

"Louis are you out of you mind?" Marcel tried to be mad at the boy but that's really fucking hard when his tiny hand is already slithering it's way into the older mans pants.

"Louis I'm driving." Marcel chokes out fixing the glasses perched on his nose trying to slap the omegas hands away.

"Louis" He grunts swerving a bit when Louis' mouth is finally on him.

"God fuck" he presses gas a bit harder but takes his foot off when he realizes he's doing 55 in a 30.

"Louis you're drunk please" Marcel gives up when he feels Louis gag himself on his dick clearly ignore the mans words.

The man is rock hard against his will and if Louis keeps going the way he is, he'll be cumming down the small boys throat in no time at all and he's right when they reached a red light and he stops extra hard as the boy swallows around his cock.

He pulls off giving Marcel a sloppy kiss to which the man frowns at when he can taste himself in the small boys mouth.

"You gonna fuck me when we get home?" Louis says fixing himself in his seat and wiping the corners of his mouth.

"Louis you're still drunk I don't wanna take advantage of you" He tells you tell himself he's doing the right thing but god he's wants to be buried balls deep in Louis' ass right now.

"Fine I'll just ask Harry" he pouts crossing his arms.

"N-no just- just no, I'll take of care of you fuck" Marcel says having an internal battle with himself because he's right, if Marcel told him no right now he has two other options that will never deny the boy.

"B-but now I want Harry too, want you both" the boy says shyly, drunkly hiccuping.

"L-like both as in?" Marcel just needed to hear the boy say, he needed Louis to make the fantasy in his mind a reality.

"In me, wanna feel you both in me" he closes his eyes and runs a hand down his body.

"My daddies" he says giggling loudly as Marcel finally pulled into the driveway.

Louis was out before him running into the house but Marcel was rock hard in his tight jeans he had to wiggle his way out of the car.

When he enters the home he finds Louis already in Harry's room on the mans lap convincing the older man of his idea.

He can tell from the way Louis whispers in his ear and Harry's eyes snap to him.

"You're okay with this?" Harry says breathily as Louis sucks and bites at his neck.

"I-I want whatever Louis wants," He says honestly but thinking about Louis stretching around both of them has him groaning in the back of his throat.

"Fuck come on let's do it" and he hears the little happy squeal from Louis and the boy immediately starts strip from his shirt flipping up his skirt to pull off his panties. He quickly crawls back onto Harry pulling down the mans basketball shorts to free his hard cock, Louis' face lights up and he immediately gets to work sucking on it.

He feels Marcel's large tongue lick over his fluttering hole and his mouth goes slack.

"M-more" he says pulling off and string of saliva followed.

He goes back to work on Harry while Marcel works on opening him up to fit them both in.

When he's gaping and four are inside of him spreading him open Marcel deems him stretched enough to take them.

Louis scoots up and easily takes Harry all the way in Marcel nearly cums on the spot.

He fits himself in the best he can loving the whimpers Louis lets out as the boys stretch his hole.

"Ahh fuck I'm gonna cum" he throws his back and moans loudly unmoving, giving himself time to adjust.

Harry pulls him into a kiss as the boys slowly start moving inside of him.

He was in pure bliss whining loudly trying to kiss Harry back but his mouth is frozen against his mates as their pleasure ripples through their bond and It's the hottest thing Louis has ever experienced, cumming between his and Harry's body and moaning into the boys mouth.

They let him ride out his high knotting him, pumping him full of them and he can feel the love and adoration radiating off from them.

"Fuck Louis, we didn't wear condoms," Harry groans.

"S'ok, wanted it" He sighs falling asleep on his alphas chest as they pulled out of him slowly.

"Fuck" is all Harry says.