Meetings

It has been a week since I have been outside to smell the crisp air.

Trapped in Niall's guest room waiting for my heat to pass over.

I feel bad though, me being here the entire week meant that liam couldn't come over to visit Niall, and if Niall needed anything he would have to call because Zayn, not having a beating heart means heat doesn't effect him.

With that said, I should also add that Niall hasn't seen his Alpha all week because Niall didn't want him to go into a Temporary rut.

So, here I am just finished my heat. Going back home to lay in my soft, cozy bed.

Now I have to deal with everyone finding out that I'm an Omega. But I don't want to think about that right now.

In fact I don't want to think about anything right now.

I want to sleep.

"We're here." Niall said putting his car on park.

"Please don't tell anyone, I have to get everything in check first." I say

"I understand." He says taking his hands off the wheel and setting them into his lap, he plays with his fingers, not really knowing what to do in this situation.

"I'm sorry that you had to find out this way," He hesitates on saying.

"It's not your fault, at least it wasn't at school."

"At least" he says.

"Well I should probably head inside now." I say getting out of the car.

"Hey Lou," Niall says.

"Yeah"

"If you need anything I'm here,"

"I know." I close the door and walk towards the house.

I wave to Niall as he pulls out of my drive way in his sleek black car.

I turn to go into my house, it's deathly quiet.

I don't here anything, so I try hardest not to disturb the peace.

Apparently my hardest will never be good enough.

I can hear the stumbling of alphas with giraffe legs.

"Louis!" Eddie shouts. "Oh my god we missed you so much"

He runs up to hug me then groans.

"Oh my god you smell so good," he says, now scenting me.

I bare my neck and submit without trying.

He digs his face further into my neck, nipping at it. His nails slowly start to dig in my back as he starts to transition.

"Enough!" Harry yells, his voice so dominant and firm. Slick starts to soak my panties.

I can tell that the triplets know by the way they are highly effected by it. Their eyes darken in lust and they bare their teeth a little.

I run to my room and lock my self in.

It's going to be a lot harder controlling my newfound Omega knowledge.

I probably won't be able to leave my room for a while considering the fact that it takes a little while for an alpha to calm down.

Especially these Alphas.

I pack a bag of clothes and throw it out of my window, before climbing out my self.

I've decided to take my Omega for a run to get to know him.

I quickly take off my clothes and change. The sickeningly sweet sound of bones cracking fills my ears as my senses start to heighten even more now that I'm in my wolf form.

My wolf is a sleek, misty gray. He's beautiful, but it has been a few years since I have let him run.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I ask as I start to trot to my special place in the woods behind our house.

It's kinda a necessity if you're a wolf. You need to be able to run where and whenever you want. So its a basic nature.

I've have finally made it my place in the woods.

There is a beautiful waterfall and a large pond where I like to go swimming or take my wolf fishing.

This is my own.

Nobody knows about it. At least I didn't think anyone did until I met him.

~flashback~

"Hey." Someone yelled.

It startled my wolf into defense mode.

I growled at the unknown voice.

"It's okay I'm not going to harm you."

"Turn around." I demanded through a mind link.

"Okay" he sighed and did as told.

I change out of my wolf form and put the clothes from bag on.

Slipping my panties up my legs, he speaks.

"Can I turn around yet?" he tilts his head a little.

"No" I squeak, I adjust my skirt, and slip my crop top on.

"Can you zip me up?" I bite my lip and turn my back to him.

"Uh yeah," he clears his throat, I feel his shaking hands holding the end of the crop top over the small of my back while zipping my shirt.

"Okay." he said after his hands linger.

He steps away as I turn to him.

"My name is Joshua but you can call me Josh," he smirked.

"You're cute," he said, pacing around me.

"Thanks."

" 'M Louis, by the way"

"Do you live around here?" I question him.

"Yeah, right on the other side of the road as soon as you exit the woods, I just moved here with my family. I just decided to check out the woods, no biggie." he shrugs.

"Well neighbor, I should warn you that you are currently trespassing, good thing it was me to find you and not my brothers."

"Brothers?" He asks.

"Yeah, three alpha brothers," I sighed thinking about them. They should have figured out that I'm not there by now.

"Wow." Is all he said.

"Did I'm mention that they're identical triplets, and I'm the youngest."

"Looks like you've got your hands full."he raises his eyebrows, amused.

"Yeah, I know." He starts pacing around me.

"So, what are you like?"

"Probably not the best for you." He shrugs

"You think you can handle a bad boy, Louis?" He says as he stands right behind me.

"What?" I say highly confused

"I'm just not good for you, you know? This is probably a bad idea."