A new day.

Marcel's POV

Mom hasn't been home in days, she went out of town to another hospital where they were short staffed.

So it's just me, Harry, Edward and Louis.

I get up and decide to go and make breakfast since I'm pretty sure the boys will be up soon.

I put on some basketball shorts and a tank top.

I take my morning pee, wash my hands, then put my contacts in before heading to the kitchen.

I decided on making them French toast and bacon. Like who can resist bacon.

I start on the bacon only because it's most likely gonna take the longest to cook.

~~~
Louis' pov
I get outta bed with a raging headache, with regret for the night before.

I should've went home. I'm surprised the boys haven't come knocking on the door.

My phone buzzes.

Bear😍😘:
I'm cooking breakfast so I suggest you get here before Harry and Eddie wake up. Eddie doesn't know you're gone and Harry's in a mood.

Blu😇😇:
Okay Marcy. I'm on my way.😘😘

I look back to see Josh cuddled up to the side of the bed I was sleeping on.

I quickly take off his shirt and put my own clothes back on.

I write a quick note saying I went home before putting it on his bedside table and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

I didn't feel like putting my shoes back on since I'm just walking across the street.

So here I am, at my front door. I slowly push it open and step inside dropping my shoes by the door.

Marcel walks out of the kitchen holding a spatula.

"Why don't you go have a shower, food should be done by the time you get out."

"Okay" I say as I kissed his cheek and headed up to my bedroom.

I opened the door to see my bedroom a mess and Harry laying in my bed.

I roll my eyes and head into my bathroom to take a shower.

~~~

Once i finish with my shower i walk into my bedroom to try and fine an outfit. Unfortunately for me, Harry thought it would be a good idea to cuddle with my favorite shirt.

I walk over to my underwear draw and slip on some panties, then finding a shirt on the floor before slipping on a pair of shorts.

"Your ass looks good in those." A groggy voice startles me.

"Thanks" I say turning to look at Harry.

"Mmhhhhmmm," he says as he smiles at me with half of his face smushed into the tangled, baby blue sheets that are on my bed.

"Breakfast is done" I hear Marcel say as I walk downstairs.

Edward is out of bed and down the stairs before I even reach the third step.

Once I reach the kitchen I see Edward chowing down on his bacon. And a groggy Harry comes up from behind.

"For once you are up on time."  Marcel says preparing what I'm guessing is my plate.

"What can I say. A little minx woke me up." He winks taking a piece of of toast off Edward's plate.

"Hey that's mine" he whines.

"Not anymore." Harry says as he takes another bite.

"So what are we gonna do today?" I hum