Decision Making

Today was the day I had been waiting for.

So ready that I was the first one up and ready for school.

I even anticipated taking my own vehicle but decided against it.

"wake up!" I yell in Edwards face.

"Huh! What! I'm up! What happened!?" he says almost falling out of bed.

"TODAYS THE DAY I BECOME A CHEERLEADER!" I squeal running to wake up Marcel next.

" Marcie!!!" I sing out.

"WAKE UP!" I yell smacking him with a pillow.

"Owww" he groans.

"Go awaaayyyyyy" he wraps himself back into his blankets.

I go to smack him again in which he takes the opportunity to pin me to the bed beneath him.

"Don't do it again" he says slowly before dipping his head to suck my lip into his mouth.

" nooooo" i whine playfully.

"You're gonna ruin my makeup" I pout.

"I'll buy you more" he shrugs before kissing me again.

"Heeeyyyy" Edwards pouts.

"I didn't get a kiss" he crosses his arms in the doorway.

I wiggle my way from underneath Marcel and run over to Eddie to peck him on the lips and rush to Harry's room.

"HAZZA!" Louis yells as he runs and jumps on him.

In a moment of reflex Harry catches him.

"Too slow" he smirks sliding his hands to Louis' butt to give a squeeze.

"No teasing today is important" he says sitting up only to accidentally rub his bum against Harry.

" you're one to talk. Dressed like that you're always a tease." Harry groans.

"Do something about it" Louis shrugs.

Harry gives him a look. One Louis knows all too well.

"Not right now!!! I gotta get to school and see if I made the team!!" He giggles before scooting off harry.

"Hurry or i'll drive myself!!" He closes the door and heads downstairs.

A couple minutes later Harry comes down with his brothers right behind him.

"Alright we're ready" Edward announces with his brothers in tow.

When we show up to school the parking lot is basically empty.

"Why exactly did we need to be here early? You don't find out if you made the team till the end of the day" Harry's sighs as he parks.

"I don't know I was excited" I shrug

"i just really wanna make the team. No. I need to make the team." I sigh.

"You will. Like you said you're amazingly flexible" Edward winks at me.

"Well I have some homework to finish anyways do you guys wanna come with me to the library?" I change the subject.

They all kinda look around and start to get out of the vehicle.

Once school starts we say our goodbyes an go our separate ways. I just know today is going to be dreadful.

Harry's pov

This morning was pretty normal until I got to my locker and heard a couple of cheerleaders chatting near me.

"Did you see how happy he was? He's gonna be show hurt when he finds out Taylor won't let him on the team." She laughs

"I know right! And did you see the ridiculous outfit he was wearing? I seriously doubt he'll ever find a mate. He's lucky his brothers are hot or he probably wouldn't have friends at all" she closed her locker and they walked to class.

I have to fix this.

The end of the day came too fast for my liking. I was dreading every second of it.

As soon as I see Taylor I drag her to the nearest empty class room.

"What do you want styles?"

"You have to let Louis on the team" I sigh

She laughs a little and gives me a weird look before smirking.

"And what's in it for me."

"What do you want."

She pretends to think for a moment.

"You" she smirks.

"Like a date?" I play dumb.

"No silly I want you to be my boyfriend of course. We'd make a perfect couple don't you think." She tilts her head.

"No, absolutely not. Anything else."

Her sickeningly sweet smile turns into a mean glare.

"Then I guess your boy won't be making the team." She goes to walk out of the classroom.

'I'm doing this for Louis' I think to myself.

"Taylor wait" I grab her and swing her around. I hesitate before kissing her deeply.

"Does that answer your question." I try my hardest to muster up a decent smile.

"Another thing. Kendall likes Edward so I'm wondering just how bad you boys want Louis on the team" she leaves me with my thoughts.