Aftermath

I wake up in my bed with no recognition for the night before. I yawn lightly as I sit up only to find that I am quite sore, I let out a little while as I wobble to my bathroom for a shower.

I start to relax a little more as the water washes over me, flashbacks start to come into mind.

I see Marcel and Harry walk from behind the building splattered with blood. Not enough for someone to be dead but enough for someone to be hospitalized.

Marcel had a busted lip and Harry had a cut under his eye.

Panic rises in me and then everything is black.

I breathe heavily and grip the wall for support. I quickly jump out, dry off, and rush to put my clothes on. 

I go across the hall to Harry's room and find him sound asleep with the cut almost fully healed.

I sigh as crawl on to his lap. I gently kiss the cut on his face causing him to flinch and wake up.

"Hi babyboy" he looks me in the eyes.

"Morning" I say to him and snuggle into his neck.

"You didn't have to do that you know..." I whisper

"Do what?" He shifts alittle.

"Beat him up."

"Yes I did, he needed to know that you were mine."

"Everyone knows I'm yours you make it blatantly obvious."

He grabs my by the waist and whispers "good" before biting my earlobe.

"Boys! I made breakfast!" Mum yells

After everything that has happened i dont want to be left alone and the only way to ensure that Harry will stay with me is pulling the best card i know.

I lean up to look Harry in the eyes with pouty lips and wide eyes.

"Alpha will you stay with me today?"

I watch as he visibly shivered.

"Fuck angel of course, anything my princess wants"

I hide my head on his shoulder and whisper.

"Pancakes....carry me?"

"Of course doll" he says as he picks me up and walks us downstairs to an empty chair and sits with me still on his lap.

I turn my head to say good morning to Marcel and I'm greeted with a bright smile and a devious smirk from Edward.

The night before starts to play in my head again and then I remember the bruises on my hips I saw the mirror before getting in the shower.

A bright blush returns to my face as I bury it back in to the crook of Harry's neck is he rambled on about something to Mom.

"Loubear are you not hungry" mom asks me when she's done conversing with Harry.

I turn around in my spot on Harry's lap to face the table. And start scooping food on to my plate.

I get three pancakes and start putting butter and syrup on them before grabbing some bacon and glass of apple juice. We fall into a comfortable silence while everyone eats.

"So Lou what are your plans for after school tomorrow are you going to go to the library or watch the boys practice or maybe hang out with one of your friends?"

I hear Edward growled at the thought of friends and Harry grips me a little tight around the waist.

"Well I have to return a book to the library but I'll most likely just watch the boys and hold their stuff....." i Trail off.

"I like that idea better. We won't have to worry about you if you are with us" Marcel says

"Im always with you" i say under my breath.

"What was that little love?" Harry says to me.

"N-nothing" i stutter out.

"Thats what i thought" he says as he grasps my bum in a bruising hold before letting go.

I whimper softly before quickly finishing my beakfast.

~~~

"I dont know what to wear!!" I say sighing exasperatedly when I walk out of my closet.

"wear that" Harry says as he stares at my lacy panties.

I glare softy before grabbing his hand and walking across the hall to his room.

I push him on the bed (even though he did all of the work) and walk over to his closet to look for something to wear.

I walk out in a jersey that says 'styles' on the back.

I walked over and fell face-first onto the bed.

"Can we nap?" I sigh contently

Harry flips me over and pins me down softly and asks if that's what I want.

"Yes please" a quick kiss he gives.

"Anything for my boy" he smiles before bringing me in into his arms and slowly lulling me to sleep with his musky scent.