Nothing but trouble

"Mum I can explain" I rush out

She sighs before standing to examine it closer.

"You're turning 17 in six months Louis I can't exactly baby you anymore but atleast tell me you've been using protection and that you are being responsible with who you sleep with." She sympathizes

You have no idea. I think

"Of course I'm being responsible." I reach out to grab her hands in hopes of soothing her.

"Louis you don't get it you're an omega which means you can get pregnant and you're a new one at that. You're too fertile for your own good."

"It's fine mummy...I've just started...it's only happened a few times but I've been safe I swear" I've never thought I would lie through my teeth to my mother.

"I wish you would've told me sooner we could've gotten you on the proper birth control and I've already considered putting you on suppressants. You live in a house literally full of alphas and we can't keep using Niall's place every time you get into heat I'm afraid that was a one-time thing." She touch's my arm.

"This dress looks beautiful on you Lou. I think we should get it"

"Thank you" I quickly dress back into my own clothes and we purchase the dress.

"You know what I think I'm gonna take you now" she says closing the drivers door.

"Uh" suddenly nervous I slouch a bit in my seat and subconsciously rub my stomach.

"Louis Tomlinson?" The doctor calls.

I stand up and walk to the door where he's standing. He takes me back to a room before giving me a brief check up and asks me to pee in a cup.

"Well Louis we just got the results back. Turns out you're not pregnant which means you can take the birth control but the thing is we've found something. Your egg count is unusually low and if you take the birth control you risk never having kids. However, you can take something to regulate your egg supply and the suppressant's it'll slow the chances of you getting pregnant in a safer way to protect your chances for if you wanna get pregnant in the future."

I sat in shock. This was so much to take in at once.

"We will give you a prescription for your suppressant but the regulator is in shot form and is injected into your hip every mouth instead of every three months like birth control but until your eggs are at their normal levels I can't give you the birth control."

"Ok yeah, I wanna do what you said I wanna take the shot."

"I'll have a nurse right in"

~~~

"How'd it go?" Mom asks as I walk out.

"Everything is great I'm perfectly healthy everything is as it should be."I give her my best reassuring smile.

"I need to get my prescription filled do you mind taking me?"

"Of course not, Lou"

I get my prescription filled and take one right away. The ride back home is unusually quiet but it doesn't seem to be an uncomfortable one.

"I'm glad we got to spend the day together" mom says as she pulls into the driveway.

"Me too" I smile and grab my bags.

I don't even wanna think about what I just learned. So instead I decide to take a nap, I can't think about it if I'm not conscious.