Love/hate

Recap

"you want to fuck other people," he grunts in my ear "I will remind you why you're fucking me."

~~~

He bends down to kiss me hard as he takes shirt off, "you smell like them." He gives me a disgusted look,

"Well I mean, I just got done fucking her, nice and hard while she screamed my name." I smirk, taunting him.

"You fucked a girl" he says through gritted teeth.

He unbuckles my belt and yanks my pants off.

"Yeah, I fucked her so ha- ah" I yell as he sticks his hand in my boxer-briefs.

"H-harry!!" I Whine, I know, not very manly.

He gently glides his hand down, the back up rubbing his thumb over the tip.

I moan deep.

"What was that, you fucked her hard, huh," he tugs off his shirt before throwing it.

I pulled him down between my legs and kissed him hard.

I moan in his neck when he rubs I've my tip again.

"Oh Harry, I'm gonna, I'm gonna cu-"

"No you're not," he stops right when I'm on the verge and pulls his hand out.

"You aren't allowed to cum, or touch yourself. If I find out you did your punishment will be worse."

"W-wait, H-Harry, no please. Touch me, I'm gonna go insane."

"Go shower," he dismisses.

"Fine" I said I strip from my boxers with a huff.

Then walk into his bathroom and turn on the shower.

Since he didn't come with me, I can just finish in the shower.

As if reading my mind he says.

"Remember I can smell you, idiot"

~~~

"Here's your five thousand cash prize" the guy said handing me the money I am owed.

"Louis, is that your lover?" He gestures to the tattoo on my wrist.

"Ehh somthin' like that." I nod and walk away.

By time I make it home it's a little past twelve. Harry's in the kitchen and Edward is upstairs asleep as Harry says.

"Where's louis," I ask.

"He decided that he wasn't coming home and decided to stay with that pathetic excuse for a boy." He scoffed.

"You know what, you're the one being pathetic, if you keep trying to track everything he does then he's gonna keep sneaking around."

"He wouldn't hesitate to listen to you, but he's growing up now as you can't keep him from living his life." I finish.

He just stared blankly," turn off the kitchen light when you are done in here. I'm going to bed" he walked away.

In reality that meant Harry was going to sleep in Louis' room.

I've caught him doing this quite a few times actually.

Since he was younger, he got used to the scent of Louis always being around so now, when Louis is gone he will sleep in there. For some reason the scent of Louis puts him to sleep, gives him a safe feeling.

I knew that what I said had hit Harry hard. He knew that what I was saying was true. And he knew that I knew that he knew what I was saying was true.

I walk upstairs after turning off the light.

Sure enough Harry was Sleeping soundly with more than half of Louis' wardrobe cluttered around in a little nest.

I smile at the sight.