Betrayal

All the air has been knocked out of my body as I see Taylor wearing nothing but Harry's shirt.

"What are you doing here?" I try to stay calm.

"Oh uh Harry didn't tell you? We're together now!" She says cheerily.

"Don't you think we look great together?" She giggles.

"Perfect together actually" I seethe

She gives me a confused look before smiling and going to the bathroom.

At this point I don't even care if I had made the team I don't even want to look at Harry's face. I pack up my backpack and make myself look as good as I can before going out to the garage and taking my own car.

I meet Niall and Liam in front of the school where they are making out.

Liam looks a bit flustered but Niall just nonchalantly gives me a "oh hey Lou" with a bright smile.

"Hi I've missed you, you know? We should spend some time together soon" I say because now I'll do anything to stay out of my house.

"Of course" he smiles and hugs me.

I wait till they both enter the school to drive off.

//Harry's pov//

"Harry" I hear a morphed voice say.

"Harry" I hear it again but more like a song.

"Harry!" This time is abrupt with a quick shove to my side.

"Wake up we gotta go to school." She says pulling on some underwear.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I growl.

"You don't remember? We had sex silly" she giggles as if it's something funny.

"Why the hell didn't you leave and why are you wearing my shirt?"

"Because you're my boyfriend?" She says in a duh tone.

I jump outta bed fed up with this shit.

"Let's get one thing clear. I don't love you. I don't like you. I'm only doing this for Louis and that's it." I seethe in her face.

"Well if that's the case then." She casually slips off my shirt.

"I can have Kendall make a quick change to the roster with a quick phone call if you don't mind?" She says picking up her phone.

"Ok fine I'll do whatever you want." I sigh.

"I want to come back over tonight. You're a really good lay." She winks before getting the rest of her things and leaving.

I can't believe I let this happened let alone get so far out of hand.

I pull at my hair regretting all of the decisions I have been making lately and I'm starting to question my own sanity.

The smell of her whorish perfume lingers in my room making me sick to my stomach.

I would never let some bitch treat me the way she's treating me but it's all for Louis. It'll always be for Louis.

I decide I need a shower to clear my head. I stay in there so long I almost make all of us late to school. I can't stop thinking about everything and how fast it's all happening.

We had sex and I don't even remember it.