Family Is EVERYTHING👨‍👩‍👧‍👦💞

As they were leaving Niklaus changed their course he didn't want Hope to be alone so he sent Zyanya, Henrik, Ilyas and Rihaan to Hayley's funeral while he went to the bayou where he was to meet Ivy so he could astral project and be there too "you know me Hope I always over do things.... it's something I learned from your father!"  Zyanya teases when Hope chuckles with a smile at the sight of Zyanya in the dress she wore for Hayley's funeral Hope chuckles at her words "he's still waiting on Iris who is running late but one way or another he will be here!"  Zyanya adds Hope nods.... as they all walk down the streets of New Orleans Zyanya turns when she feels Niklaus' presence and at that same moment two black vans drive up then park so that they were blocking Hope's path Zyanya turns and her eyes narrow at the two black vans and the people around them start to hear screaming come from inside "Zyanya stop!"  Josh shouts as he rushes over to one of the vans "why?! it's just the Nightwalker's looking for their masters puppet.... I mean daughter!"  Zyanya replies and one of the vans blows up then Zyanya shouts "I suggest you leave before you end up like your friends!.... only a fool would disrupt a funeral in New Orleans the land of witches, vampires and werewolves!.... your pets aren't here and you'll never find them if your dead!.... you have to the count of three.... one!...."  the back doors of the second van open and the men inside it stare at Zyanya with wide fearful eyes as she says "two!...."  the doors close once more and the van drives away an expression of disappointment crosses Zyanya's face she turns and looks at a wide eyed Hope but says nothing as the funeral procession continues on as though nothing had stopped it to begin with Hope walks over to her and takes her hand as they along with the rest of their family follow the others "when this is over.... there's something you should see!"  Zyanya says softly to Hope who nods as she hugs her stepmothers arm and takes her stepbrothers hand in her free one.... a few minutes later Zyanya and Hope astral project themselves to the Salvatore School and walk into the woods where Hayley waits in her wolf form Hope's eyes widen and she chuckles with soft disbelief "I'll let you two get reacquainted"  Zyanya says softly Hope turns and hugs her tightly then watches as she walks away to do as she said she was going to do and give mother and daughter some time alone....

 a few minutes later Zyanya and Hope astral project themselves to the Salvatore School and walk into the woods where Hayley waits in her wolf form Hope's eyes widen and she chuckles with soft disbelief "I'll let you two get reacquainted"  Zyanya s...

"Don't be mad at mommy daddy!"  Niklaus hears his sons low soft voice say as he carves Hayley's name in a tree in the Bayou Niklaus turns and asks with a smile "why would I be mad at mommy?!"  he looks at Zyanya who was standing next to Rihaan holding his hand with a smile of her own "you....?!"  he asks with soft surprise she nods then replies "neither of us like her being sad and I didn't want her to be mad at you for missing the funeral of someone who is actually alive!"  Niklaus chuckles Zyanya and Rihaan walk over to him and take his hand and they all place their free hand over Hayley's name.... what was left of the Mikaelson family.... well those IN New Orleans anyway.... came to Hayley's burning ceremony.... Tatiana, Ilyas, Rihaan, Henrik, Niklaus and Zyanya.... Niklaus made them swear not to interfere with whatever may happen unless it put people in danger Tatiana, Ilyas, Henrik, Rihaan and Zyanya left with Niklaus after the river burst into flames and as soon as they got to the car Niklaus' neck snaps without anyone touching them "Henrik put Rihaan in his car seat Ilyas help me lay Niklaus in the trunk and let's get him home!.... if Hope sees him like this!.... though it is quite possible she's the reason he's now trapped in a Chambre de Chasse but Freya's more likely to be the culprit!"  Zyanya says and the two men do as their told.... "she's got you all in here huh?!"  Niklaus hears Zyanya say from behind him he turns around and stares at her in surprise the asks "not you too?!"  she chuckles softly then replies "she's strong but not that strong! I just came to visit and give you a report on our son.... who's sleeping with Hayley in her wolf form by his side by the way!"  he smiles then rushes over to her and kisses her "he hasn't been through the red door every memory I gave him was forced but until he walks through they won't be whole!"  she tells him then after a short pause she says "I don't think she realizes that Inadu is gone.... that every kill you committed placed a piece of her inside that body and was destroyed"  he asks "you think this is because of The Hollow?!"  she replies "I think this is Freya's way of forcing you all to be friends again!"  he chuckles "he's waking up I should go!"  she whispers he nods she kisses his lips then disappears.....

 that every kill you committed placed a piece of her inside that body and was destroyed"  he asks "you think this is because of The Hollow?!"  she replies "I think this is Freya's way of forcing you all to be friends again!"  he chuckles "he's wak...

When Niklaus wakes up he sees both Zyanya and Rihaan sitting on the edge of the bed smiling at him "well look who's back!.... have a nice nap?!"  Zyanya asks Niklaus sits up and hugs them both "your brother's going to need you"  Zyanya whispers into his ear "where is he?!"  Niklaus asks "in the center of it all!"  she replies he kisses them both then leaves the Compound.... the next day Zyanya, Rihaan, Henrik and Ilyas.... Tatiana went back to work taking Hayley in her wolf form with her.... gave Niklaus some time alone with his daughter "you had all four years with your son and barely any with your daughter I'm sure you can last one day without us!.... we're just going to go around and help New Orleans heal itself after the storm it just went through"  Zyanya says softly Niklaus chuckles then he kisses her then goes to say "see you later" to his son.... a few minutes later Zyanya, Rihaan, Ilyas and Henrik walk over to the destroyed float and says to Lisina "I have an idea"  the bald black woman looks at her oddly as she watches her place her phone up to her ear "who are you calling?!"  Lisina asks "Ivy I'm going to see if she can ask some of her witches to come assist.... after what you all went through now is not the time to separate it's time to bring you all back together and show that you are stronger than those that appose you!"  Zyanya replies "what do you need?!"  Zyanya hears Ivy ask "the werewolves float is in rough shape I was hoping you could call around and see who'd be willing to assist"  Zyanya replies "consider it done!"  Ivy says  "thank you"  Zyanya replies then she hangs up "they should be here shortly"  Zyanya tells Lisina who pats her shoulder while shaking her head then Zyanya and her family help Lisina, the werewolves and the witches that came to help put their float back together