Hollow Hope

"You know I always found it strange.... a mother who swears she will do anything to protect her child even from herself leaves her child alone far too often!"  The Hollow hears Zyanya say she uses Hope's body to turn around and looks at her "I know what you are and I can tell that you have no idea who I am so let me make one thing VERY clear.... if you harm my family in any way I will kill you myself and believe me when I tell you that I DO have the means to do so without hurting the body you now inhabit!"  Zyanya continues The Hollow only smiles for she could see nothing spectacular in the woman who stands before her trying to be threatening "now I do believe that Hope's supposed to be in bed so it might do you well to head in that direction!"  Zyanya adds before turning around and walking away.... once she was out of earshot Zyanya calls her children and has them come back to New Orleans and once they return the three of them enter the dark corner of Hope's mind where The Hollow has Hope trapped and instead of having it it cold, dark and depressing they make it warm, light and fun.... "I had wondered why you were sleeping for so long"  Zyanya hears Niklaus say once he enters by way of Vincent's magic she walks away from her children who were playing Hope's favorite games with the 7 year old and over to him with a smile on her face then says "there's still a part of her the The Hollow can read but it's a small part.... like the part of a person who lives in their nightmares after all she does love the cold dark spaces of a persons spirit.... I promised not to interfere but I couldn't allow her to harm Hope even though I can feel that she has harmed everyone else....!"  she pauses then says "she didn't even recognize me!.... the being she helped create and she didn't even know me she thought I was "insignificant"....!"  she pauses again then says with a sad tone her eyes lowered to the ground "I didn't know what else to do I swore that I would kill her myself but I can't do that with her inside Hope! I know she's out now but she will return and.... it isn't time!.... not until we can get her weak enough to....!"  Niklaus hugs her to him she lets out a short chuckle then says "she's finally a queen just not the type of queen you want her to be!"  he chuckles she looks up at him and says "if you need us call for us but until then we're staying here keeping her warm and helping her fight!"  he smiles down at her kisses her lips then disappears as he wakes up and returns to where his body is....

!"  Niklaus hugs her to him she lets out a short chuckle then says "she's finally a queen just not the type of queen you want her to be!"  he chuckles she looks up at him and says "if you need us call for us but until then we're staying here keepi...

The next day as four of the seven Mikaelson's stand at their corner of the spell Vincent was about to cast to place The Hollow within each Zyanya, Tatiana, Ilyas and Henrik walk into the room "what do you all think you're doing?!"  Zyanya asks each of the Mikaelson's turn to look at her "I didn't call for you!"  Klaus says with soft surprise "no your sister did!.... she as always sounded a little desperate!"  Zyanya replies Niklaus smiles as she walks over and places her hand on his shoulder Tatiana places her hand on Elijah's shoulder and Ilyas places a hand on Kol's shoulder "just in case my plan doesn't work.... you still have to cast the spell though we borrow magic not make it remember?!"  Zyanya tells Vincent with a small shrug Vincent smiles at her then says "and we are ready I just want to say that what you guys are doing here today is gonna go a long way towards setting things right in this city The Hollow took everything away from me it inspired nothing but suffering and torment it's ruined families, it's gone after little kids and yet, here and now, despite all of our differences, and there are many.... thank you"  he turns to Freya and says "Freya"  he raises and waves his hand and Freya walks over to him "the savage Mikaelson's heroically defeating a terrible evil maybe this will finally earn us our redemption"  Rebekah says "do any of us really believe that?"  Niklaus asks "not for a second it's a wonderful sentiment"  Elijah replies "let's go Hayley, when I tell you to, I want you to take the manacles off hold onto Hope do not let her go everybody else, when this spell is over, you got to get away from each other, and you have to stay away from Hope"  Vincent says as Freya takes a hold of his hand and they kneel before the compass Rebekah sighs then says "always and forever we had a good run"  Elijah replies softly after a small pause "yeah"  Vincent inhales deeply then starts to cast the spell "diviser.... diviser ak konkeri diviser.... ak konkeri diviser ak konkeri diviser ak konkeri chire apa ak pó ak konkeri ak pó"  the lights flicker around them as a soft wind begins to blow and the flames of the candles start to grow higher as the spell begins to work "Hayley, do it now do it now, Hayley"  Vincent says Hayley looks down at her sleeping daughter who lays in her arms and takes the shackles of her as gently yet quick as possible Hope gasps wakes up and a blue light shines around her as a bright ball that is the same color as the light flies out of her and a ghostly whispering is heard as the ball splits into four spheres of light and instead of going into Elijah, Kol and Rebekah it goes into Tatiana who showed her werewolf side, Ilyas who showed his vampiric side, Zyanya who showed her Hybrid side and Niklaus who took Rebekah's place then they all hear a ghostly shriek like scream come from Zyanya, Tatiana and Ilyas who looked as though they were battling internally with the demon inside "no!"  Niklaus whispers then he wraps his arms around Zyanya and rushes out of the compound Kol and Elijah do the same with Ilyas and Tatiana...."go!.... I'll be alright.... I have a promise to keep after all!.... besides it might be easier to fight her if the part of her that now lives within you isn't near.... no offense!"  Zyanya whispers softly to Niklaus who once they reached outside looks at her then back into the compound he chuckles softly then cups her chin in his hands and kisses her lips then rushes back inside to say goodbye to his daughter who he knew he might never see again since the woman he loves and her children each borrowed one of his families abilities to fool The Hollow and make her go into them and unlike them he couldn't kill the new devil within like they were attempting to do...."I need to know if she's all right"  Klaus says once he rushes back inside then stands in the same spot he was in during the spell "Klaus, I promise you, she is going to be okay if you go"  Vincent says looking up at him knowing the same thing Klaus knows for he could still feel The Hollow within him "it's okay, baby you're okay"  Hayley says softly as Hope wakes up for good "mom, daddy? what's happening?"  Hope whispers as she sits up in her mom's lap "Hope I love you"  Klaus says softly as he starts to cry then before his daughter could see the tears fall from his eyes he uses his vampire speed and rushes back out of the compound straight into Zyanya's arms where he lets it all out as he listens to his daughter call out for him over and over again and he hears Zyanya whisper softly "now do you know who I am?!.... I told you I would kill you!"  and he smiles Zyanya looks into his eyes and says "before we go.... there's someone I'd like to see!"  he nods then watches as she borrows his vampiric speed and jogs away....