Chapter 6: The Devil's Reveal

Start from the beginning

I locked the door as I went to the bathroom to the clean the blood off and bandage it back up. Those looks once again. 

Only telling me one thing about myself. 

"I'm a monster." 

I continued to bandage it back up as I stood there. 

KNOCK KNOCK 

I heard a knock at the door but continued to wrap my arm around, trying to hide it. 

KNOCK KNOCK 

I laid on the bed as I finished wrapping it up and tried to fall asleep but could only hear the knocking. 

"What is it." 
I said, annoyed. 

Ruby: Y/N. It's us. 
She said from behind the door. 

"Leave me alone." 

Ruby: Can we come in? 

"Why." 

Ruby: Please Y/N. 

I sighed and opened the door to see Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang. 

"So what do you want." 
I said as I laid back on my bed, wanting to be left alone. 

Ruby: Umm.........W-W-What is wrong with your arm? 
She asked me. 

I hid my arm as I didn't want to show them. 

Blake: Hey. It's okay. We're not here to hurt you. 
She said as she placed her hand on my shoulder. 

"I find that hard to believe." 
I told her. 

Weiss: W-Why? 

"Look at the people in the cafeteria. They're probably thinking that I'm a monster. You're probably thinking the same." 

Suddenly I felt multiple arms wrapping around me. 

"W-W-What are you all doing?" 

Ruby: We don't think you're a monster. 
She told me. 

Yang: W-W-We kind of knew already. 
She said. 

"H-How?" 

Blake: We saw it when you were training in the training room. 

Ruby: We're not here to hurt you. 
She said. 

"Why." 

RWBY: Because we're friends. 
They said. 

I felt somewhat warm as I heard those words. Years of being accused of a monster or a devil because of the arm. Only being used a weapon because of it. 

"Thank you girls." 

To Mercury 

Mercury, Cinder, and Emerald were standing in front of Salem as Watts was looking at the footage in Vale. 

Salem: Did you find anything yet. 
She said as she stood behind him. 

Watts: Nothing yet mistress. 

Mercury: Well can you hurry up .

Watts: I'm sorry. You're the not the expert trying to maneuver through codes. You're only here because of your love for a criminal. 
He spat at him. 

Mercury growled as he walked up to him but was stopped by Emerald and Cinder. 

Mercury: And that criminal was the love of my life! 
He yelled at him. 

Watts: No. She was not. 
He said as he pulled up the footage. 

Watts: Here. Look at what happened. 
He said as he projected it into the room. 

Mercury, Cinder, and Emerald all gasped as they saw a man with a red hoodie holding a sword and killing every white fang in the room. He snapped one's neck and slit one's throat open before walking to the power room. As a white fang member charged at him with a sword, he spun and stabbed him in the stomach. Without hesitating, he stabbed the white fang member into the power board earning a loud scream as the white fang member was electrocuted. As the white fang member was electrocuted, the power went off as they saw Roman walking into the hallway but was hit in the back of the head. They all continued watching as they saw the man drag Roman into the main room and saw Neo on the ground near him. The man charged at Neo but Roman jumped in front of them and he was stabbed instead of her. Emerald gasp as they saw the man rip his sword out of the criminal as Neo stood there. Before long, Neo charged at the man using Roman's cane to attack him. Mercury watched with horror on his face as he watched his beloved Neo get tossed around like a rag doll. Before long, Neo was holding onto her arm as she ran down the streets of Vale. As she ran, they could hear her pleading as she ran. 

BANG 

Mercury watches as Neo was suddenly shot in the chest. 

SLASH 

Everyone watched in horror as they saw the man wielding Red Queen cutting Neo's arm clean off. Mercury watched eyes widen as he saw the man holding Red Queen against Neo's neck and only hearing her last words. 

Neo: M-Mercury. S-Save me. 

SLASH 

Mercury watched with tears as he heard her last words as the man held Neo's head in his hand, like it was a reward. The man held Neo's head towards the camera, her eyes looking at the camera as blood dripped onto the ground before the camera was shot. 

Watts: Who the hell was that? 
He asked. 

Mercury didn't say anything as he walked out while Cinder and Emerald followed him. 

Cinder: Hey. Where are you going? 

Mercury: I'm going to find this man and I'm going to kill him. 

Here is chapter 6 of Who The Monsters Are! Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! What do you all think so far? 

What do you all think should happen next?