Chapter 83: Corrupted Part 2

Third Person POV 

Blake: Hey Y/N...
She says softly, leaning on her side as she looked at her scroll. 

Y/N: Yeah? 

Blake: When are you going to come back? 
She asks, her eyes shifting to his picture. A picture of them both. Seeing his soft smile with his arm wrapped around her hips. 

Y/N: I'll be back at Beacon once everything is done here. 
He says, almost sounding tired. 

Blake: You sound tired. How late is it there? 

Y/N: It's only 11 pm. 
He says before yawning. 

Blake: You should get some sleep. 
She says before yawning as well. 

Y/N: What time is it for you? 

Blake: It's only 6pm. 
She says as she grabs her scroll before shifting in her bed. 

Y/N: You must have done a lot today. 

Blake: Yeah. 

Y/N: You should get some sleep. I'll talk to you tomorrow. 
He says as she whines. 

Blake: But I want to talk to you longer. 
She says before yawning again. 

Y/N: Go to sleep babe. I will talk to you in the morning. 
He says as Blake yawns again. 

Blake: Okay... Goodnight Y/N. 

Y/N: Goodnight Blake. 
He says before hanging up on her. 

Blake: I miss him. 
She thought to himself as she laid in his bed, pulling the sheets over herself before closing her eyes. 

To Y/N 

Y/N: Good night Blake. 
He says softly as he looked at a picture of Blake and him. 

Y/N: Just a day or two left and I'll be back. 
He says softly before walking down the lonely road. Hearing nothing but the crickets as I continued down the road heading back to Pyrrha's. 

Y/N: Did that old man send us here on purpose? 
He thought to himself as he looked at his left hand. Seeing its red skin demonic hand as blue light illuminated from his palm. His eyes hardening as he clenched his fist. 

Y/N: So is this penance, Ozpin? 
He asks, loudly. 

Y/N: Is this for everything I've done in the service of your enemies. 

???: Y/N? 
A voice called out to him as he looks up to see Pyrrha's mother. 

Y/N: Ms Nikos? Why are you out here this late? 
He asks as she looks at him with worry in her eyes, her hands clenching at the other. 

Ms Nikos: W-Wheree's Pyrrha? 

Y/N: I thought she was with you. 

Ms Nikos: She was... She just took off. I don't know why. Help me Y/N. Help me find her. 
She pleaded as Y/N nodded.

Somewhere Else 

A shriek echoed out in the nightly sky of Mistral. A woman in rags screaming and wailing as she stumbled down the dark road. Tears running down her face as another followed her. Holding a large dagger in her hand as she looked at the woman before her. Smiling as she looked at the dagger. Seeing it dripping with blood as her eyes glance at the trail of blood behind the woman. 

???: How sweet.
She cackles, full of malice as the woman looked at her with tears. The moonlight reflecting off of her tears as she stared at the girl. 

???: Why are you doing this? 
She asked as she backed away from the girl, looking at her fearfully. Seeing the girl approaching her with a grin before falling onto the ground. Seeing her red eyes, her scarlet red hair as she licked her dagger. 

???: What have you become... 
The woman looked at the girl with fear in her eyes as she raised her dagger. 

BANG 

The woman gasps as the dagger flew out of the girl's hand. Her eyes now on Y/N as he held Blue Rose in his hand. The girl looking at her hand before turning around towards Y/N. Revealing her red eyes and red hair as Y/N looked at her. 

???: Darling... 
She says with a grin as Y/N looked at her silently. 

Y/N: Pyrrha.
He mumbles lowly as her wound healed while the woman crawled away further from her. 

Y/N: What have you become? 
He asked, hints of shock in his voice as she giggles. 

Pyrrha: What's wrong Y/N? Do I look different? 
She asks, seemingly to mock him as she held out her pale hand. 

???: P-P-Pyrrha? 
A voice gasped from behind Y/N as Pyrrha looked at her before grinning. Suddenly Pyrrha dashes at her mother, the dagger now flying into her hand as she raises it above her head. Her mother's eyes widening at her as Y/N pulled her behind him. His eyes meeting Pyrrha's crazed eyes as the mother continued to look at her. Her eyes widened with tears in her eyes. 

Y/N: Run, Nikos. 
He says as he pushes her away before catching Pyrrha's dagger in his left hand. 

Pyrrha: What do you think Y/N? Like my new look? 
She asked, looking at him with crazed eyes as her dagger started to dig into his hand. 

Pyrrha: What's wrong?
She grins before kicking at the gut, sending him away as she followed him. Holding her dagger in a reverse grip before swinging at him. 

SHANK 

Pyrrha's grin grew wider as she looks at Y/N. Seeing her knife through his hand as Y/N grits his teeth. 

Pyrrha: Good. 
She says, pushing the knife deeper as Y/N glares at her. 

Y/N: Enough Pyrrha. 
He says with a low growl as she stares at him. Still grinning as blood ran down his arm. 

Pyrrha: Or what dear. 
She says before feeling his hand clenching around hers. Her eyes trained onto his hand before feeling a fist driving into his cheek. Her eyes widening with shock before crashing into ground as Y/N stood over her. Suddenly the knife pulls Y/N forward as Pyrrha flipped onto her feet. Her eyes glaring at him as she ripped the knife out of his hand and into his gut. 

Pyrrha: Die! 
She screamed as she ripped the knife out once more before driving into the knife into his gut once again. 

BANG 

Pyrrha gasps as she looks at Y/N. His cold eyes staring into hers as blood ran down his mouth before looking at his bleeding hand around Blue Rose. 

Pyrrha: Y-You... 
She says before being feeling the brunt of Blue Rose across her jaw. Sending her to the ground once again as she slowly looked up at him. Her emerald eyes looking at him with tears. 

Pyrrha: Y-Y-Y/N? 
She asked, her voice full of confusion and fear before being enveloped by a block of ice. Her emerald eyes staring at him with tears of confusion and fear. 

???: Whaat happened to Pyrrha. 
Another feminine voice asked as Y/N stared at Pyrrha. His hand pressing against the block of ice as if he was reaching out to her. 

Y/N: I don't know Amber. 
He answers as Amber looked at him before looking at Pyrrha. Looking at her pale body with black veins and emerald eyes. 

Amber: I've never seen anything like this. What do we do? 
She asks as she looks at YN. 

Y/N: I know who could probably help us. 
He answers as Amber kept her eyes on him. 

Amber: Who? 

Y/N: Mother. 

Here is chapter 83 of Who The Monsters Are! Hoped you all enjoyed this chapter! What do you all think so far?