Chapter 3

You've been in hell for about a week now, satisfying your ever growing hunger with tiny morsels. You'd be suprised by the number of bite sized pipsqueaks hell has to offer.
Despite only giving one public show of your carnage, the news covered the story. Apparently the ability to swallow monsters whole wasn't exactly common, and neither was cannibalism. You guessed by the reactions that the idea was played with, but only a selective few act out on it.
Your ok with that, more for you.
Although you wanted to slit Katie killjoy's throat, you find Tom Trench to be an interesting character. He kinda had that perverted, submissive, yet friendly attitude about him, much like a few of your friends had in the upper world.
One thing that took alot of adjusting to however, was the territories.
Very few had actual boundaries or scent markers to show when your on diffrent turf, so you had to be extra careful.
You have been traveling for a while, wondering across the pentagram and seeing what it has to offer.
At this time, your on the south right edge of the pentagram, drifting down the sidewalk. But ofcourse, your peaceful strol had to be interupted.
Some type of bulldog looking demon stepped infrount of you, a large spike collar around his neck and a black leather jacket covering his blood stained t. One large bottom tooth protruded from his sneering lips, showing off his underbite. His pelt was ragged, brown and white in color, and his eyes were a bright red.
Your rainbow eyes dragged down his muscular figure, your bloodlust raising at the thought of a tuff, chewy meal.
"What the fuck do you think your doing on my turf you freak." He growled, tho his sentence sounded more like a statement then a question.
His words didn't reach your ears, instead sliding over them.
Your tounge slipped out of your throat, coiling and slithering between your teeth. You spoke.
"WhAt tHe FUcK dO yOU tHinK yOuR dOiNg oN mY tUrF yOu FreAK"
Your voice sounded much like that of a recording of the demon infrount of you. Diffrent letters stuck out from others, your voice sounding almost like a ghostly echo.
The pit bull seemed stunned for a second before snapping out of it with a low growl, raising his fist.
You let out a ghostly screach of your last victim, lunging at the demon, tounge slashing, claws ready.
You lowered your head just in time for his fist to slam into the tiny devil horns atop your head, squished between your ram horns.
The dog monster let out a pain filled scream, pulling his mutilated fist away with a choked hiss.
You took that moment to act, your clawed fingures slicing into his sides, only milking out more screams.
You didn't pay anymind to the gathering crowd, some even with cameras, instead focusing fully on the widdened, fearful eyes of the beast infrount of you.
You let out a drawn out, echoing cackle, your throat opening wider with a crack and squished pop.
You quicky dove down, swallowing the demon down to his shoulders before you had to start working the rest of the struggling man down your throat.
You constricted around him, humming as you feel and hear the mans back break, making him go limp in your throat.
You quickly worked the rest of your meal down your throat, the crack and squish signalling you were done.
You perked up at the sound of yelling, turning to look over at the croud of demons bowing to you.
You tilted your head in confusion, contemplating eating them. That is until you heard the introduction of 666 news on the TV's behind you. You turned your head and flicked your tail, drifted over to the screens.
"We just got news that the newest, cannibalistic killer to hell, nicknamed copycat, has just taken control of the south right edge of the pentagram!"
The annoying voice of Katie continued.
"Now lets us see the live feed!"
There was a quick cut to about half way through your session of eating the guy before it cut to actual time. You could see your back and even the TV's you were watching.
You slowly turned your head to catch a glimpse of the camera through the croud, the small goat like demons eyes widening when he realized his mistake.
You lunged at him, hearing the brief gasp from Katie and the croud as the camera hit the ground.
You gobbled up the goat easily, your jaws snapping shut on the horns, allowing them to break and fall to the ground with a clatter.
You dropped down suddenly, deciding to give the camera a bit of a show. Your skull rests on the ground infrount of it, your hind raised and tail droopy, almost like that of a playful dog.
You let your large eye fill with innocence, staring cutely at the camera, before your pupil tightens and the ends of your jaws turn up in a devilish grin. Reeling your head back, you rammed your horns into the camera, smashing it and cutting off the footage with ease.
You snickered as there was a snort from the television. The short, yet hilarious conversation filling your ears.
"Holly shit that was hot"
The cracking of bones and nails clawing at the wooden desk could be heard.
"You fucking disgusting little sh-"
The conversation was cut short as a 'technical difficulties' sigh showed on screen.

This isn't so bad.

((Sorry for the late update

((Sorry for the late update. I know i dont have a schedule, but since this story is on two platforms, im trying to update as much as possible. I just have finals coming up in a few days and am busy with the reviews.))

《Word count- 971》

{12/15/19}