54 - Explanations

Start from the beginning

"Janvi bore all the suffering put on by me, but she never complained it nor showed it out. But even from the start, you both know about her and her sufferings provoked by me. But why both didn't tell me. Why mom? Why dad? Do you think I am such a cruel person to not even apologize for my sins? She was almost raped, how I will be an I man even after knowing this?"

"What?"

"Raped?" Both dad and mom were shocked hea bring her molestation.

They don't know it? Janvi might have hidden the truth from them

"Yes dad, she was almost....and yesterday too. Also that night she faced an accident which leads her to be in a coma for nearly a year" as guilt washed over me as I am not there to protect her.

"Did you leave him just like that?" Dad asked gritting his teeth. Mom cried hearing it. Of course, she loves Janvi more and more.

"They will get what they deserve and dad you didn't tell me why did you hide it from me? From when you know it?"

"After you left for America" his reply shocked me. Does he know that quick?

"But dad why haven't you told me?"

"She just disappeared Adi. She had never contacted anyone even her parents. She didn't receive any money from them. So it's a really hard job to find her. I tried to track her passport, but due to some legal problems, I dropped it. But I met her during her graduation and then I made your marriage arrangement"

"When you know about her you should have informed me. I was perishing in guilt every second, at least after my marriage I deserved to know the truth"

"You would have accepted her. But it will only be of pity. No love will be involved there. I know you loved her back then, but I want you to realize your missteps instead of hearing it from us. And now you did. Your relation is now full of love and affection. Cherish her" dad said and left with mom.

He is right, I would have seen her with pity and guilt, it will not give the thrill that Love gives. The love now gives me both pain of pleasure and peak of happiness which I get only seeing her brown orbs.

Love is beautiful.

Just like my Jaan❤😍😘.

Someone cleared their throat making me broke my thoughts.

There stood my love with an awkward look fighting with her fingers. "What?" I asked out of curiosity.

"No. Nothing" she sat on the chair to my right side.

"Have this?" she said making me sit with the help of two pillows supported on my back.

"Janvi, won't you ask what we talked about?" She gave me a confused look.

"Why should I ask? If it's anything important you would have told me and if something that will hurt me if I hear it or know it, you will hide it from me. I know you or mom and dad won't do anything for me. Instead, you all will protect me. So I won't ask you anything" how lucky I get her as my wife.

"Love you Jaan," I said throwing a flying kiss with my free hand.

Her eyes widened as she blinked it several times to digest the situation here. So I did it again.

Another flying kiss 😘.

Now she blushed red and lowered her head making me laugh harder.

"Idiot" she mumbled.

"That I am," said me looking at her cherry-red face.

"Adi, can you answer me truthfully?"

"I have never lied to you Jaan. It's just I hide them from you" I know why she is asking like this.