Stacy and Lucy

Parent Ianthony YAAAYYYY!!! Ian and Anthony got two beautiful girls, Stacy (10 years old, has Ian's bright blue eyes and honey brown hair) and Lucy (4years old, has Anthony's chocolate brown eyes and curly brown, almost black hair) *:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Two little girls were screaming and running around the house. It was raining outside and the girls were eager to go play outside but nether Ian and Anthony wanted they're angels to get sick. The oldest, Stacy run to her father. "Daddy! Now can we go outside!!" "Yeah can we, can we, can we Pwease." Lucy said after her sister .The two girl were tired of being inside. While Anthony was at the Smosh Games HQ, Ian toke the day off to take care of his daughters "Sweetheart , it's raining cats and dogs outside. I don't want guys to get sick." Lucy ran to a window "DOGGY WERE DADDY WERE? I WANT ONE" Ian and Stacy just stand there laughing of how silly Lucy is sometime. "Come on guys let's have a Stacy and Lucy day, then I get lunch ready you two" Ian said while heading to the living room "YAAYY" The two sister went to they're bedrooms to get everything they needed to a fun day, even if it's raining outside. They play games, watch movies and even bake cookies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's was around 5pm he front door open revealing a very happy Anthony."DAD'S HOME" Anthony just smiled even more. He was happy to come home to his loving husband and smiling daughters. "Hi Dad" Stacy and Lucy say while hug they're father. " Hey girls how are my little pumpkins?" Lucy just giggle "Dad I'm not a pumpkin. I'm Lucy." Anthony just laugh at the brown eyed girl in front of him and kiss her cheek. "Yes baby your not a pumpkin but your MY pumpkin" Ian came to say hi to his husband "Oh your home early" Anthony gives him a small peck on the the lips "Yeah I finish early. Editing game bang and Gametime. But I happy to be home." "It's great have to you home" "Dad come watch lion king with us" "Dad Pwease" Anthony couldn't say no to his baby girls. "Okay girls how about we all change in our pj's and have a movie night humm" Both girls scream "YAAY MOVIE NIGHT, MOVIE NIGHT, MOVIE NIGHT!!!!" And run into they're bedrooms to change. Ian walk up to Anthony and sweetly kiss him on the lips. "So how was your day?" "Couldn't wait to come home and see you and the girls. You guys look like you had fun today, am I right" Ian smiled "Yup these girls can be a handful but I love taking care of them." "Yeah me too sweetie" Ian and Anthony felt something pull there pants lightly and see a shy little Lucy. Anthony look at her concerned "What's wrong sweetheart?" She looked on the floor and whispered "I made a pooopoo in my pants" The boys just look at each other "It's your turn Ant I change her this morning" Ian chuckled "Fine fine I'll change her" he pick her up and carried her I the bathroom. I was nice in the Smosh house. They were a very happy. Anthony, Ian, Stacy and Lucy were very lucky too have each other and they really loved each other too.

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Thank you so much for checking this book please
~ Comment
~ Vote
~ Follow me on :
-WATTPAD
-TWITTER 
TUMBLR
PINTEREST
~ Rate
Later watermelons <3333
*・゜゚・*:....:*'(*゚▽゚*)'*:.. ..:*・゜゚・*