Smile for the camera

Hey y'all. I know it's like the 100th time I say this but thank you so much guys for 2k view. I'm super duper grateful and I really do love you guys. Now I did promise to do shout outs so here it is this goes to @Kay_luh1915 . She a great writer, her stories are awesome and she a super sweet person. Go follow her, I'm sure she'll appreciate. Luv and Kisses!!! Later Watermelons. 😋

I remember when I was a teenager, I would have a camera and take pictures of everything. Trees, Lakes, Cars, Dogs, everything. And I still have the same camera, I just don't use this often. But there was that one thing I loved taking pictures of. More like someone.

"Anthony, take that camera away from me" Ian laugh "Oh come on. One picture?" "No it's the fourth time this week." "But you know I love taking pictures, especially when it's taking one of you." I smirk. He blushed and looked down. "If you want a picture of me, you'll have to take it with out me noticing." "But how am I suppose to take a picture of your beautiful eyes?" I ask. " Guess you'll haft to found out." he smiled and left the room. This is perfect for my plan. Ian....I accept your challenge.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So....what are you getting?" Ian thought for moment. "Pizza. How about you?" "I'll get a veggie pizza" "I don't know how you eat that kind of stuff, I mean pizza with out cheese. What kind of monster would eat that?" I laugh at his comment about the pizza. "Your looking at him." I smirk. We waited for our food, until I notice something. I have a chance to take a picture if Ian without him noticing. I pulled out my phone, put it on camera and snapped the picture.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Man were going to have so much fun!" Ian and I were a the carnival, having a good time. The weather was nice, everyone was having fun, it's the perfect time for a picture. while Ian got the tickets for the games, prepared myself for the picture. "Hey Ian, wonna take a picture for Instagram?" "Sure" We smile for the first one and made a silly face on the second one. "They don't count by the way" Ian smirk "I know" little did he know it did count.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We wear laying on the blacker I brought for the fireworks. Ian was exited to see them. He liked watching them with me. I brought my camera to take picture of the fireworks. "Anthony. Can I ask you something" "Umm"
We wer both laying on the blanket waiting for the fireworks. "Why do you like taking pictures of me so much?" Without even noticing the fireworks were up. Guess I don't have a choice to spill it out.

"Well I love how you smile and show those pearly with teeth" I toke his hand in mine. The second firework went up "I love how you look when you accomplish something you work really hard on" I looked in eye. The third firework went up. And with every light and spark I could still see his crystal blue eye. " And what I love the most is when we hang out, shoot videos for our channels or even you seeing me, your eyes shows this unbelievable shine." I felt myself leaning in and to my suprise, he was leaning too. "So what are you saying Anthony?" He ask. Our forehead were touching and our noses were brushing against each other.

"I'm saying that I'm in love with you Ian." And on the last firework, we kissed. The kiss was gentle yet passionate. I felt a minor spark go through my body and I knew that Ian felt it too. My hands were cupping his cheeks and his hands were behind my neck to bring us closer. The moment we pulled away, we stared in each other eyes and smiled. I toke out my camera and snapped a picture of us smiling. "I love you" Ian said while snuggling closer "I love you more"

COMMENTS EQUALS A HUG, VOTES EQUALS A KISS. LOVE YOU LATER WATERMELONS🍉🍉🍉