April Oups

Hey peeps. An other requested story.

Description: Ian wants to prank Anthony, but Anthony has something else planed.

No pie were harmed in the making of this chapter. Thank you

"Today is April fool's day. I really want to prank Anthony. I want to prank him good this year. I got everything planed. Let's just hope it works.

I called him telling him I'll be over his house to film a Smosh Is Bored. He doesn't suspect a thing."

As he walk to the front door of Anthony's, the blue eyed man held his delicious cream pie behind his back. He knocked the apparent door waiting for his best friend to answer.

As the door open, Ian got himself ready.

"Oh hi Ian" Anthony smiled

Ian giggle and smiled.

"Hi Anthony"

"I have a surprise for you" Anthony sang

"Me too" Ian sang back

"Okay stay here and I'll go get it"

Ian waited patiently for his best friend to come back with the surprise.

Anthony came back with both hands behind his back.

"Ready?"

"Yes!"

"Okay close your eyes first" Anthony smiled

Ian closed his eyes and waited for suprise

Seconds later, he felt this wet substance on his face

"What's on my face. What's going on" He thought

As the wet substance left his face, he opens his eyes. Seeing a very amusing Anthony laughing.

"APRIL FOOL'S" The older of them two cheered

Ian was surprise. He would never think that Anthony, The prank master would literally cream pie all over his face.

So to get his part off the fun, Ian through his cream pie at Anthony face (A/N: I just realize how dirty this sounds..........) The delicious Deseret leading perfectly on the floor.

"OH YOU DICKHEAD" Anthony laughs.

"You started it" Ian giggled back.

As there laughter fils the hallway, Anthony though of doing one more thing.

He leans in front on the blue eyed man. A kiss was shared. Ian was sock but soon after kissed back. It was slow and passionate.

They broke the kiss and looked in each other eyes.

"Anthony, I swear to god, If this a other April fools joke I will cut of your-"

"It's not an April fools joke you idiot. I kissed you because I love you, ya dork" Anthony smiled

Ian smiles and kisses Anthony cheek

"I love you too"

Comment equals a hug, Votes equals a kiss. HUGS AND KISSES

PS: THANK YOU FOR 100 FOLLOWERS ❤️❤️❤️

LATER WATERMELON🍉🍉🍉