Call Me K?

HELLO MY SWEET LITTLE WATERMELON!!!!!! Its been forever that I didn't updated any of my books and I'm so so so sorry for that :( A lot of things happened this summer and I was being a lazy ass bitch all summer so please forgive me with this cake *gives you the delicious treat*

Todays story is from Muffin-Ianthony-God with the marvellous idea :) THANK YOU LOVE!!!

~Ps: I'm sorry that I toke so long, spelling will be shity and this will be short ^^~

Description: Anthony Padilla is a 24 year old rider who's known by everyone as The Worlds Famous Motorcyclist. One Day at a Motorcycle Festival, where the dare devils will perform, Anthony notices this boy who he would call himself "His Number One Fan" at the festival asking him for an autograph. But the rider had something else in mind.

Sound of engines filled the atmosphere as I walk towards the stairs where Im going to do my performance. Mari, one of the dare devils and my best friends, got injured while doing one of her famous moves. She ask me to replace her and tho I tried to decline her demands, I finally accept. So here I am.

The sound of people screaming and chanting for an encore got my blood pump up. I got my helmet, my leather jacket and my pack of smokes and got on stage.

The crowed went wild.

"HELLO ORLANDO!" I screamed in the mic earning cheers from the audience.

Time for the show.

•After the festival•

It almost 11 pm, people starting leaving with they're eyes red as firetrucks laughing at everything they see and they're breath smelling like vodka and beer.

It's was amazingly crazy but absolutely fun. As I was about to leave for the after party with the crew, I noticed this boy following me.

"Humm, he must be a fan of mine" I thought to myself.

I walk towards the boy and saw the most beautiful shades of blue in my life. His blue orbs got me lost in thought thinking of how amazing they are.

"Umm, Scuse me Mr Padilla. C-can I get y-your autograph please" the boy said

"Sure thing. What's you name shorty?" I smiled and toke the small notebook he was holding in his soft looking hands

"I-Ian. Ian Hecox" he answered while a fade of red creeped around his paled cheeks

He smiled with excitement while I wrote

After I finished and handed his notebook back with a smirk crossing my face.

"THANK YOU SO SO MUCH MR PADILLA" he yelled with glee

"No problem dude guess I'll see you later" I said walking towards my bike and getting on. I left with a smile on my face knowing that Ian wouldn't waste a time to call me.

**Message in the note book: To my biggest and cutest fan Ian, I don't say that to everyone so consider yourself lucky. Id like to see those amazing blue orbs again. What do you say?
                Call me?
                          -514-730-7729**

Comment equals a hug, votes equals a kiss.HUGS AND KISSES. SORRY IT WAS SHITY AND I DID PROMISE I WOULD TRY BUT I NEED IDEAS PEOPLE XD IF YOU HAVE A REQUEST GO ON MY " !!I ACCEPT REQUEST!!" CHAPTER HERE AND COMMENT IT

LUV YOU WATERMELONS 🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉