I Always Hated Coffee Until....

Hello sweethearts😘 how's it going? I'm great since ALL of my internet friends including you guys are done with school since the beginning of the month and I still have one more final exam......... Yup it sucks.........But enough about me, let's get back to the story.First thing first, Ian, that adorable fuck that we all so love, hates coffee in this fiction. Anthony, his boyfriend, wants to change that. Will be short and I'm sorry for that. I'm suppose to be studying but it's okay summer is near. Let's just hope there isn't touch sun this year.

HAPPY READING!!

Description: Ian hates coffee. He hates the word, hates the smell and absolutely hates the taste of it.But a brown eyed man made him change his mind about the bitter drink
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Anthony and I were walking around Tokyo sight seeing the beautiful capital of Japan. It's was night time, so the city light were everywhere.

Why are we in Japan you ask?

For our 2 year anniversary of course. I always wanted to come here and he always wanted to came back with me by his side. So here we are.

"Want to go to the park sweetheart?" Anthony smiled while taking my hand is his

"Okay"

As we walk towards the park, I notice a couple of vending machines beside the local fountain.

"Hey Anthony, let's go see what we can get in the vending machines" I asked

"Sure" he smiled back

As we walk hand in hand, I notice all the goodies in the machine. They had candy,cookies,drinks they even have toys. I always wanted to try the cold mint Thea or get an anime related figure.

And that's exactly what I got. My cold drink and a figure from the anime Black Butler {A/N Kuroshitsuji is one of my all time favs you guys should watch it:)} and guess what Anthony got. Coffee. Of all thing he could get, he got coffee. The most disgusting thing in the world. I hate everything about it, especially the taste.

"How could you drink that thing without throwing up" I ask disgusted

"It's good" he simply answered smiling at me.

After getting a cookie cause why not, and Anthony getting a other can of coffee, we walk towards a cliff not far from the central park.

Sitting on the soft grass, Anthony gab my waist with his free arm wrapping it around me making me feel safe. The sky was beautiful.We couldn't see the stars back at the hotel. It was nice to finally see them.

"Hey can I have a sip?" I would never ask someone for a sip of coffee since I hate the living hell out of it, but I just wanted to try it, you know?

"I thought you hated coffee babe" he smirked back

"Yeah but I just want a sip man, come on please" I give him my famous puppy eyes

"Okay Okay" he smiled

I waited for him to give me what's left of the remaining drink, but instead he drinks the rest to the last drop.

"I thou-"

I got cut off with Anthony lips on mine. The thought of opening my mouth came to mind. I felt something bitter on my tongue.

"IS THAT COFFEE!?" I thought to myself and drank the substance not letting one drop fall. It didn't taste bitter. It tasted smooth and sweet just like chocolate.

We ended up make out. Did I mention that Anthony's a great kisser? Well he is. When I moaned, Anthony pull back slowly letting me wanting for more.

"Did that feel good babe" he whispered close to my ear. Now I was blushing in a deep red colour. Damn him

"Yeah" hiding my face in his warm neck

We stead in the quiet atmosphere for a while.

"Hey you know what?" I whispered

"What?" He whispered back

"Coffee isn't that bad"

Comment equals a hug, vote equals a kiss
HUGS AND KISSES♥️♥️♥️
LATER WATERMELONS 🍉🍉🍉