OC

Shōko Saegusa
(means "clear" (彰, sho) and "child" (子, ko)
(冴, sae) means (to be) skillful and gusa (草 kusa) means grass)
(Appearance below)

Shōko Saegusa(means "clear" (彰, sho) and "child" (子, ko)(冴, sae) means (to be) skillful and gusa (草 kusa) means grass)(Appearance below)

"...It's weird isn't it? Someone like me who can't even play soccer....loves soccer."
-Shōko to Shuuya

Shōko Saegusa is the childhood friend of the Gouenji Siblings and a very intelligent girl.

Personality
Shōko is a mature, sincere, but quite timid young girl. She cares a lot for Shuuya and Yuuka affectionately calling them by "Shu-chan" and "Yuu-chan". She also can be easy to tease, however she is able to stand up for herself and others if teasing goes too far. Though she wishes to lift the burdens of people around her, she tends to keep her worries to herself. She has only told Shuuya her burdens when it was too painful for her to hold anymore.

Family
Kaichi Saegusa (Father)
Himari Ito (Mother)
Ikuya Kaneko (Step-Mother)

History
At a young age she was known for her smart thinking, beauty, and kindness. However despite her talents, she noticed her parents fighting almost everyday when she was 4. Not knowing why they were fighting, she became sadden at the sight and ran away from home. While on the run, she was caught in an accident that caused her leg bones to fracture. Since she was too young for the treatment at time, she was unable to walk. This accident then caused her parents to divorce. A few a years later, she met Shuuya at a soccer field trying to kick the ball in the goal. Aiding him, she told him how to kick the ball by instructing him what angles to move his leg. Earning Shuuya a goal. The two then started their friendship. At the time of Yuuka's accident, Shōko too disappeared which caused conflict between her family and Shuuya's. 

Relationships
Kaichi Saegusa (Father) - Though she loves her father very much, she wonders why he and her mother fought so much when she was little. After her accident, Kaichi is a little protective of Shōko but is understanding during Yuuka's accident.

Himari Ito (Mother) - Shōko loves her mother and wonders where she went after the accident. She vaguely remembers her mother as she was always busy with work but would like to see her again.

Ikuya Kaneko (Step-Mother) - Shōko has a strong disliking for Ikuya. Calling her by her last name rather than "mother". She's had a hard time opening up to her and thinks that Ikuya is simply taking advantage of her father after dating him for 6 months. Shōko knows that Ikuya however, isn't a bad person but can't trust her.

Shuuya Gouenji - Childhood friends as well as a love interest. Supporting him with soccer and his family problems allowed them to bond. Growing close with Shuuya also allowed her to let out her hidden feelings and sadness. She learned that she had a crush on him when they entered different junior highs. (Before Yuuka's accident and when Shuuya entered Kidokawa Seishuu) She considers Shuuya to be the closest person to her.

Yuuka Gouenji - Considers Yuuka to be a younger sister she wished she had. They both often watched Shuuya's matches together and cheered on for him. Shōko cares a lot for Yuuka despite not having a sibling of her own.

Some random facts
-When a person betrays or takes advantage of Shōko's trust, she doesn't easily give it back.
-She's pretty good at baking.
-She took computer science class in elementary school and learns from her father. (cough cough she might be a good hacker)