Epilogue

"Antonio, Lovino, stop having sex in the shower! WE CAN HEAR YOU!" my dad shouts, causing the entire house to pause. 

"Feliciano, stop making hats!" Ludwig yells, chasing after a wildly happy Italian that is running through the house and making everyone have a hat with cat ears on them.

Gilbert and Mathew are making out on the couch, constantly kicking a grumpy Marie in the face. I'm not sure why she hasn't gotten up, and I don't think I want to know why she's sticking around. I bet she's into.. What is that called again? Yaoi? I think it's something like that.

My Papa is in the kitchen, where it is utter chaos as he tries to bake some scones, cupcakes, and other sweets. I swear up and down to God above that he is trying to kill us all with horrible cooking. One day, he'll make something so foul that it'll kill even me, a werewolf. I'm pretty sure he's cooking while drunk, too. Let's just hope he doesn't burn down the house.

Francis and Ivan are in the corner with a world map and what looks to be pieces used in planning war battles, and it's kind of terrifying. I'm going to stay away from them for now.

Peter is in a heated debate with the twins over the creation and distribution of peanut butter and sardines. He's saying that sardines in the can that they're in now, came out before peanut butter, but the twins believe the opposite is true. Why don't they just google it?

Michelle has stopped by, and his dressing up my dad in a dress that she's tailoring. He looks a little ridiculous, being donned in a frilly, pink dress with multiple ribbons tied to it. I love that islander so much. She's the best.

"What the fuck is going on?" James whispers, looking utterly terrified at the pack around me.

"What are you talking about?" I ask with a smile. "This is a normal day for us," I state, shrugging my shoulders as a hat is conjured up on my head. I flash a running Feliciano a smile as he flies through the air with a panting Ludwig tailing him. Is this some kinky form of foreplay for them? 

"You're so lucky I love you," he murmurs, pecking my temple lovingly, looking around with a stressed expression on his face. "Is it really always like this?" he asks worriedly.

I chuckle and nod. "You should see us on holidays," I whisper. "Last year, my dads got so drunk that they dressed up in these weird ass costumes. My dad wore just an apron with bear ears, and my Papa wore a nurse dress, the kind you see in porn."

"Oh, my God," he whispers in horror, and I laugh loudly at his reaction. I haven't even mentioned they all dressed up as really convincing girls and got a friend of theirs to believe they'd always been female. That is one of my favorite stories ever.

"Oh, that reminds me," I say. "I got you a costume, too, in case there's another costume party." I grin mischievously at my mate as he nervously studies me. "Don't worry, it'll be somethine conservative." He laughs quietly to himself, shaking his head before planting a kiss on my temple.

"Happy two year anniversary, babe."

I grin stupidly and return the gesture with a passionate kiss on the lips. "Happy two years, James."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heylo, my lovely little nuggets! This is the end of the story! I tried to make it crackish, but I'm not very good at it XD Anyway, don't forget to leave comments and such! Oh, and please check out my new fic Teachers USUK! It would make my year if ya did! Bai!!! >:3

-IggyScones