Chapter 14

"What the fuck is this, some sort of family renunion?" the blonde woman asks bitterly.

"Wait. Does that mean that she's my grandma?" I ask, wincing at the hoarseness of my voice. 

"No," she and my Papa both respond harshly, and I do my best to raise my hands in defense. While they're distracted by the arrival of my pack, the demonic version of my father pries the shackles from around my wrists and ankles.

"Go find your Alfred," I order, and the redheaded demon nods gratefully at me before disappearing into ash. I take it he teleported. 

"Shit," Angela shouts, glaring at me. "The demon got away." The blonde woman turns and glares at me as well, but before I can even respond, my Papa has the two women pinned to the wall with thick, green vines. God, he is powerful. 

"Let us go, you fag!" the blonde woman shouts, squirming beneath the vines with anger practically dripping from her pores. It taints the air, and it makes my nose crinkle in disgust. She smells so revoltingly horrible that I want to spill bile from my lips on impulse. But let's keep some of my bodily fluids in today. I don't need to be losing everything in this damn place.

"Real smart, being mean to someone who's got control over you," I remark sarcastically, flashing Angela a firm glare before letting a vine of my own grow off of my father's and slap her across the face. She's obviously surprised by the action, but she quickly regains her composure.

"Before I call those demons back here and let them have you, tell me why you did it," my Papa orders, a firmness in his voice that I've never heard before. It's actually rather terrifying. I've never seen him so angry.

"Why should we?" the blonde spits out bitterly. 

"Because I said so," the Brit orders, and my other father steps up behind him with a growl, fangs extended and shining in the low lighting. They make a great couple.

The blonde shows off fangs of her own, and this obviously takes my two dads by surprise. "You don't scare me, queer," she snarls, her eyes flashing a bright red. 

"When did that happen?" my Papa asks, and the shakiness of his voice is probably what makes her want to answer.

"After your dick of a father took you." She laughs loudly, bitterly. "I knew about him being a mage, and I wanted to take him out. because he's the reason my life went to shit. Then, I find out that he's mated to an Alpha werewolf and my fag of a son is mated to the Alpha's son!" She cackles, and I'm pretty sure that she doesn't have a full deck of cards up there, if you know what I mean. "So, I tracked down a rogue, got it to bite me, and then I killed it. Now, I'm an Alpha."

"I don't understand why you went after me, though," I state, letting my anger fill my voice.

The blonde, my grandmother, rolls her eyes at me and scoffs, as if she doesn't take me seriously. This only fuels my rage even further. Summoning my power, I teleport to in front of her, letting my power show in inky waves that melt off of my body -- a swirling mixture of blues and green.

I let my canines extend as my eyes turn blood red and grip her face harshly with one hand -- forcing her to look at me. "Don't ignore me," I order, growling the words out like some feral beast. I can smell the urine that fills her pants, and I take comfort in the fact that I'm not the only one to have my pants soiled.

"I-I wanted to hurt my ass of a son for putting my boyfriend behind bars. I won't see him for years! Not to mention, he got me put away for a while!" She looks passed me and glares at my father.

Feeling my anger bubble up, I snap in defense of my father and punch the woman in the face. I manage to not kill her with the hit, thankfully. I hate her already, but I don't want a death on my conscience. She's not worth it.