Pieces...

-(Somewhere in Yokohama)-

(3rd Person POV)

"Who're you?" The man asked, squinting at his unwanted visitor standing in front of him. He was just about to go back to his men...until he ended up being followed by this person here..

"That doesn't matter at the moment." The man then glared at him.

"Tell me it...how should I trust someone who's been following me for the past hour?" He glared.

"Fine fine, if it makes ya feel better just call Emura..."

"Hmph, what do you want Emura? I'm busy-,"

"Trying to find a way to fight Oda Sakunosuke...right? The leader of Mimic, Gide-kun, wants to fight a mere errand boy from the Port Mafia?"

"I suggest you watch your mouth...you might say something you shouldn't.."

"Ah okay okay! Jeez so serious huh?" Emura then grabbed a photo from his pocket and threw it on the ground. Gide looked at the photo curiously.

"What is this?"

"Just look for yourself."

Gide stared at Emura for a few more seconds before moving closer to the photo. His eyes widened when he realized what it showed.

"How did you...?"

"I got ways," Emura grinned, "use this to help you get that fight you wanted." 

"....so that's it? That's all you came to do, show me this and leave?"

"Mhm, I have no other reason to stay."

Gide lifted an eyebrow, "Do you have something against Oda?"

Emura sighed and shook his head, "Nope barely know the guy. It's just that..." Emura's eyes printed from the streetlight above them.

"If he's dead...that's one less thing I need to worry about. The boss will be happy about that."

"....."

"See ya then Gide-kun!" Emura smiled, as he started walking away. Gide continued to watch him until he was no longer seeable in the darkness. Hide knelt down and looked at the photo in his hand.

"Just you wait Oda....I will fight you no matter what...and free myself from this mortal coil.."

-(The Next Day)-

"Wait...so let me get this straight. Last night you and Dazai walked home, then when you went home he started acting weird...then you realized that he has feelings for you?" (Y/N) nodded making Odasaku stare at her with wide eyes now.

"I-it just happened randomly...I-I felt so stupid after realizing it too. I couldn't even say hello to him this morning!" She cried, banging her head on the table.

"Welp...that's young love I guess." Odasaku shrugged.

"ODASAKU! PLEASE I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!"

"Fine then, can I ask you something?"

"S-Sure..."

"Do you love Dazai?"

"..........................Huh?"

"I said, Do you love Dazai?"

"................Um....well....I.....uh...."

Odasaku sighed and took a sip of his coffee. That reaction was already enough for him to know the answer.He glanced at the clock as the seconds arrow moved slower then usual.